chapter 11

{m a c i e s • p o v}

I woke up to nash calling me. I ignored it a went back to sleep. He called me again this time I answered.
(Convo n-nash m-macie)
n- "Macie I'm sorry"
m- "nash what the hell? Sorry isn't going to cut it"
n- "I know but I don't know what to say"
m- "bye"

After I hung up I called Maddie and asked if I could stay at her place for awhile.
(On the phone)
Maddie- "hey what's up?"

Macie- "well when I told my parents nash got me pregnant they kicked me out so they were both gone this week which is why I stayed here but there coming home today so I was wondering if I could stay at your place for 3 days tops until I find somewhere?"

Maddie- "of course, ya that's totally fine"

Macie- "I will be there in 30 minutes"

Maddie- "ok cool, see you then"

I hung up the phone and changed. I put on a long sleeve shirt to hide the cuts and my blue jean shorts and my converse. I packed a bag with 3 days worth of clothes and my make up. I Walked the three blocks to her house. When I got there we watched 'if I stay' and ate food. At around 6:00 Maddie said she wanted Chinese so she went and picked some up. While she was gone someone knocked on the door. I answered and it was nash.

"Please just leave" I said biting my lip so the tears that threatened to spill wouldn't pour down my face.

"No I miss you more than anything"

"Well getting that slut pregnant really proved that point, didn't it?" I said walking back to the couch.

"Macie please listen" nash said grabbing my wrist to keep me from going. Then I flinched, which was so stupid but I hurt like hell.

"Macie did you cu-..."

"I don't think that's any of your business anymore"

"Let me see your wrist"

"No"

"Macie. Now." He said sternly.

"Nash do you know what the word 'no' means?"

And with that he pulled up my sleeve. The blood bled through the bandaid and was still barely bleeding.

"Macie take off the bandaid now. No questions asked"
I peeled off the bandaid as tears started escaping. He saw my cuts. Every last one of them.

"Baby girl you can't do this"

"Please don't ever babygirl me again"

And with that he walked out the door.

"Wait nash. Can I ask you one question?"

"Ya" he said with a loon of disappointment in his eyes

"Why? Why did you cheat on me?"

"I don't know to be honest with you. It was probably the stupidest thing I've ever done besides get her pregnant. But she's pregnant and needs help with the baby. I miss you so much. But I can't just leave her with the responsibility of raising a baby alone."

"And what the hell does that prove? And I not pregnant? Am I not gonna have to raise this baby alone. Goodbye nash and don't ever plan on seeing the baby."

He walked off and I collapsed on the ground. Right there. Just collapsed.

•next day•
At this point I was so done with life. I need taylor so bad. We've grown to be so close. He absolutely hates nash after everything and him and Maddie are the only two people I can talk to. Yep I'm calling him.

T-"hey Macie!"
M- "hey..."
T-"what happened"
M-"can you please come to Maddies house?" I asked balling now.
T- "ya...I will be right over. You okay?"
M-"no just hurry"

He got there within 4 minutes and ran straight to me and gave me a hug.

"What happened?"

"Nash came over and (told him story)"

"What in the hell?"

"Taylor I wanna die"

"No no no no no no Macie don't ever say that again, your gonna have a beautiful baby that is gonna be have an awesome uncle taylor, that will buy it everything tie-dye in the world."

"I know but I'm so over everything and am not happy anymore. I don't know what I did to nash or why all the fans hate me but it makes me feel so shitty"

"I know I know and you can't let it get to your head. Half of us aren't talking to nash right now because what he did was so messed up and he's should be supporting you through this"

"Taylor he hates me so much and no one understands how bad I wanna die right now" I said bawling into his shoulder.

"Macie everything will be okay. I love you and so do all of the boys okay?"

"Okay"