chapter 2

so this is my first fan fic so dont comment mean or rude things in the comments. i know there will be problems in the story so no need to tell me. byee👋

{macies pov}

I woke up at 5:30 and ran to the bathroom puking. My mom came up to my bathroom and asked whats wrong. I told her it was probably something I ate since I did not want her to know about the baby.

I hopped in the bathroom after I brushed my teeth to get the taste of puke out of my mouth.

I got out of the shower and went to get dressed. I put on a oversized longsleved shirt that said "turn up💁" on it. I put on some galaxy leggings and added my light purple vans. I put on some mascara and powder and curled my hair.

I realized I had 10 minutes left till i had to leave so I sat down and played on my phone. I got on twitter and went through my notifications. There was alot of hate today.

"go kill yourself"

"nash does not deserve you"

"get out of our lives"

"leave nash alone or something big will happen"

I decided to tweet and said 'well that lasted shorlty' and better yet...guess who the first fav was...nash.

{nashs pov}

I woke up crying. I showered last night so all I did was throw on some clothes and leave. I walked in and did not see macie. I had forst period with her so I guess I would see her.

I honestly miss her so much. I love her so much. She does not even know. I just made a dumb choice. Me being me...

I walked in the class and looked atound for her. There she was. Her blood shot eyes. Staring right at me. She put her head down as soon as she saw me.

I had to say something. I miss her already. And she is having my baby.

"look macie, i am so.."

"save it nash"

ok...i do not cus. and jacobs younow just came one so...

byee👋

instagram- @maciegrier

magcon instagram-@nashley.dallass

twitter- @macieegrierr

vine- basically nash

youtube- simply macie

^no caps*

thank you for reading.

loveeyouu💜

-future mrs.grier

*next chapter will be longer*