chapter 14

{m a c i e s • p o v}
-
me and taylor are currently picking out a baby name with skylynn.

"umm...how about ryder william?"

"YESS" skylynn yells

"i love it babe" taylor says kissing me

"ewww" skylynn squeals laughing and looking at our now named baby boy

"macie i want mommy to hold ryder"

"taylor? wanna go get everyone?"

"anything for my princess" he responds walking out of the door.

"sky?"

"yes"

"doe-"

"macie nash talks about you all the time" she interupts me

"what does he say?"

"he says hes a bad person for letting you go and that he loves and misses you very much"

"oh he does?"

"yea"

{n a s h s • p o v}

we are getting ready to leave
for hayes' football game. i walk out the door and climb in the back of the car. skylynn and mom got home from the hospital about 5 minutes ago. everyone comes and gets in the car and we all ride to the football game.

*half time*

i see hayes walk out of the locker room and stand in front of the bleachers davidsons crowd is on.

"hey eveyone" hayes greets "there is this special girl ive had a crush on for quite sometime now. we have been talking alot lately and i have decided to man up. miranda? will you please come here?"

the girl im assuming is miranda walks up to hayes in her cheer uniform and is blushing hard (miranda the red faced < only certain people will get this). hayes pulls out flowers from behind his back and speaks

"miranda heisserer, will you be my girlfriend?"

she nods her head and hugs hayes. they are adorable. i totally ship it.

{m a c i e s • p o v}

i hear the door open after about 2 hours because taylor said they all left to go see hayes play football. i just hung out and watched 'if i stay' while they were gone and ryder was in the nursery. i turn my head. ryder is squirming and wimpering. i pick him up and elizabeth comes over and take ryder.

"awh. hes so handsom" she compliments

"thanks"

a round of "omg" and "awhs" float around the room.

"whats his name?" sammy asks

"ryder william"

a round of "awes" goes around the room and every one wants to hold him.

*2 hours later*

ryder opened his eyes for the first time about 45 minutes ago and he has nashs eyes. i feel bad for any girl he dates if he takes after his dad and is a heartbreaker.

*next day*

we just got to taylors house and i walk up to his room. nash has called me so many times its uncountable. i put ryder in his little bed we have at taylors next to tays then i lay down. i take a nap and i evuntally wake up to taylor knocking at the door.

"come in" i yell as quiet as possible because ryder is still sleeping.

"hey, you need anything?"