Chapter 40

"Look! Its Iron Man!" One of the citizen pointed to the sky.

Iron Man land on the ground and he keep Peter in his hand. "Don't worry everyone, Peter is safe."

Everyone who was nearby cheered and they thanked Iron Man for saving him. Peter could just keep his face from becoming red.

"Where did you found him?"

"Just say, uh, I don't know, abandoned factory?" Peter whispered.

"Abandoned factory. I saw him laying on the cold ground. Poor kid, I shall take him to the medbay. Please acknowledge the local authority and police. He will be safe."

Iron Man fly away from the public and went back to the Stark Tower. They went back to the living room and Tony step out from his suit. "Well, that went short and well. Thank you, Mr. Stark."

Tony just smiled at Peter. "I should be the one who's thanking you. I heard about what happened at Hydra base. You thought that I was dead but you have faith in yourself, telling yourself that I'm alive. I'm proud of you." He ruffled the kid's hair.

Steve was standing behind the wall, eavesdropping between the duo's conversation. "What are you-"

Steve shut Bucky's mouth. "I'm listening to their conversation, we don't wanna get caught, do we?"

"What do you want for dinner? I'll try to cook." Tony offered, but Peter declined. "I thought you can't cook?"

Tony rolls his eyes and stand with himself. "Do you want spaghetti?"

"Well, if you can't, we could just have ramen." Peter suggested, but of course Tony disagree. "You are not eating ramen after not eating for two days straight."

"Fine, spaghetti it is. Let me help?"

"Yeah, sure." Tony take out the pot and the pan.

"Can you grab the meatballs from he fridge and the bolognese sauce in the cabinet?"

Peter walk over to the left side of the kitchen and grab what Tony needed.

"Damn, I'm hungry just looking at them cooking. Do y'all want some food? We could order." Sam said.

Steve and Bucky look behind them, seeing Sam, Rhodey, Thor and Nat eavesdropping with them. "Are you guys serious?"

"We were just curious and wanna know what you guys are up to." Rhodey responded.

They all keep their focus back on the father and son.

"See, I told you I can cook." Tony complimented himself. "Yeah, you didn't mentioned that you're a messy and sloppy chef."

Peter grab the wet towel and clean the kitchen's island. "Still, I can cook."

"How much serving did you cook?"

"I was thinking of one but I got hungry so, I made two."

Peter look at Tony with his disbelief expression. "How about the rest of Avengers?"

"I cooked last night but you went to sleep so I want to cook for you. They said it was amazing."

Steve and the rest of the Avengers cringed their face. "It was good because I helped you cooked." Romanoff whispered.

"Well, its good knowing that you can cook." Peter sit on the kitchen's island facing Tony.

"Okay, here you are. Get your butts off the counter, will you?" Tony raised his eyebrows, scolding the kid.

"Alright, dad." Peter playfully rolled his eyes. Tony put down the dish on the counter and came to his own realization.

"Did you just called me dad? Or did I misheard it?"

Peter turn his face at Tony. "No, I said alright, man."

"I must be tired. Anyways, lets enjoy this food, I'm starving."