Chapter 64

"So, I heard your health summary report from FRIDAY. How are you doing well? I thought you couldn't eat or move?"

Peter drop down his drink and look at Tony. "MJ came around to make sure that I'm not dead because she found out through news that I'm injured."

"News? There's no news about Spider-Man's injury." Tony eat his taco. Peter starts to state other excuses but it didn't work.

"Okay, okay. I gave her access to Karen. I download it on her laptop and I put some safety protocol. She only use it when she wants to Facetime with me but I didn't knew she'd saw the injuries report."

Tony just shake his head. "Young man, you are totally grounded."

"Surely not." He smiled. "No, you are." Tony said in his serious voice.

"Wait, really?" Peter put down the cutlery immediately. "No, I'm just joking." He laughed.

Later that day, they went back to the tower and Peter excused himself to his bedroom to sleep. He dimmed down the lights and have a pretty nice nap.

"Kid's back?" Steve asked from behind. "Yeah. He's doing good. MJ came around when he was injured so he's healing." Tony said.

"Listen, I'm really sorry about that day. I'm just sorry." Steve said. "Its alright, was it because you're scared to lose our member?"

Steve leans against the counter. "Yeah, its scary. We don't want to lose anyone on the team. We just have enough members if we lose another, I don't know what to do."

Tony just nod, understanding him. "Don't worry, Cap. We all always have each other's back, right?" He smiled, tapping on his shoulders.

-

Peter woke up with his hair covering his eyes. He walk down to the lab barefooted and did his biometric scans. "Peter Parker, access granted. How are you doing, Peter?" The AI greeted.

"Good. Hey, have you seen about the unidentified serum?" Peter walk around the lab. "The serum that you found in HYDRA base is on the table next to your left. Would you like to study those serums?"

"Yes please. Thanks FRI." He sit down on the stool and began to do the researching.

He put the sample under the microscope and he saw a lot of unidentified strain. He display the strain on the monitor and he runs it in the database.

"No match found. Would you like to redo the match again?"

"No thanks FRI. This one is definitely a new strain. Lets just hope its not any virus or something dangerous." He put the serum aside and take drinks down the milk from the juice box.

He draw his own blood and he mix it with the serum. He put it under the microscope again and display it on the monitor. He saw the unidentified strain began to bond with the blood. "Weird. Hey FRI, can you record the visual presentation of the unidentified strain mixed with blood? Or just name it something."

"I suggest you name it Unidentified serum test one. It will be easier for you to recognise. I will put it in your file."

"Thanks a lot, FRI." He grab the glass and chug it down but this time, it turns to nightmare. He immediately put down the beaker and he feels something going on in his body.

"Peter? What are you doing?" He saw Tony at the entrance. He runs toward him but then he fell to the ground.

"Pe- Oh my god, you clumsy kid. I'm gonna have to change the floor with mats anytime." Tony look at thr kid, except in smaller size.

"I swear I thought you're taller and a bit bigger." He crouch down to the kid only to find a short and small boy.

"Shit, Tony! What the hell is HYDRA planning?" Peter sit back up. "Okay, you are not allowed to say anything like that." Tony look at his kid in horror.

"Shush, I'm 15." Peter said. Tony grab a mirror from the desk and he put it in front of Peter.

It was the loudest scream that Tony heard from Peter.