Chapter 47

That night after they hangout, Peter called MJ, saying that he wanted to hangout with her.

"Peter, its like two in the morning and we got the whole summer!"

"I know! But I'm bored and I wanna hangout. Burgers?"

MJ sigh in defeatance. "Pick up in 20. Do you still remember my address?"

"Yeah, I still remember."

"My window is unlocked." She hang up and Peter wear his web shooters.

He look outside his room and observe the surrounding. Alright, clear. I can sneak out.

He take his skateboard and tiptoe to the elevator, trying to not make any sound.

He take a peek downstairs, making sure that no one is up at this hour. Hell, who would be up at this hour?

He slowly walk to the elevator and went to the lobby. The Stark Tower is closed when its not in business hour, so there won't be anyone at the front desk.

He put down his skateboard and head to MJ house.

"Where are you?"

"I'm on my way, give me three minutes. Bring your skateboard."

"You know that I can't skate."

Peter just ignore it and he climb up MJ's house, sitting on her gaming chair.

"You look amazing." Peter complimented. "Thanks." She kissed him on the cheek. Peter's face went red.

"Lets go." MJ pull his hand and jump down from the roof.

"So, why did you want to see me?"

Peter confused with the question. "Because I wanna hangout?"

MJ shake her head in denial. "That is so not you."

"Well I hung out with some people yesterday and I want to hang out more."

MJ just shrug it. Eventhough they broke up a few months ago, their relationship are still strong that MJ knew what's Peter like.

They hold hands in the middle of the New York City and stop by Five Guys, just like Peter promised.

"Two cheeseburgers, one chocolate milkshake and one coffee milkshake. Also, uh, one large fries."

Peter caught MJ looking at him intensely. "I thought you said coffee sucks."

"Well, I wanna try so why not." Peter grab their orders and sit beside the window.

It all just went like usual. They eat their foods peacefully and vibe to the song. "Do you wanna see the sunrise?"

"Hell yeah, I'm down. But we still got plenty of times."

Peter know just what to do. They could just skate around New York while holding hands.

Maybe lying down on a rooftop while stargazing could work too. Or just go shopping a little.

After skating for an hour, they stop by a mall and went into the shop, just fooling around.

"You'll surely look great with this lipstick." He show her a rose lipstick. "Yeah, I like the color."

"Okay, I got a challenge. How about we round the mall alone for 50 minutes, pick a gift and meet back at the entrance?"

Peter liked the idea. He nods in agreement and the first thing that he bought is the rose lipstick.

After rounding the mall for 45 minutes, he bought her a grey hoodie with a black dahlia necklace, MJ's favorite.

"Hey! Sorry if you wait too long." MJ greeted him, holding few gifts. "Yeah, no worries. Do you want to exchange?"

"No, lets stay at our rooftop." MJ smiled. Our rooftop.

Peter bring out his web shooters and wear his mask. He grab MJ and swing to the usual spot where he usually went with MJ.

"This has been fun. I haven't hang out with you in a long time. Thanks for hanging out today." MJ lay her head on Peter's shoulder.

"No problem." He lift his mask up to his nose. "By the way, here's your gift. I got your favorite."

MJ look in the box and she saw a rose lipstick, black dahlia necklace with a grey hoodie. He put on the lipstick on MJ, smiling at her.

"Here are yours." She handed him a shopping bag, filled with a watch, sunglasses and a grey hoodie.

"Oh wow, same hoodie." He grinned.

He grab the necklace and he put it around MJ's neck. Their face got closer, nose hitting with each other.

Peter keep his mask on but MJ could feel his stare. They just kiss awkwardly with the sun rising in front of them.