Chapter 2 - Meet

Asia's POV

I entered the building and faced the devil himself... Shane... "look's like Jacko's admirer is present today," he said. I just looked down and waited for him to leave, but he continued his piercing words. He knew that saying bad things about my idols hurts me to the core. So he always insulted Michael or Freddie in front of me.

 "I did not find you yesterday, where the hell was you! Anyway, I will take care of you now." His last words made me shiver.

"I would like you to meet me in the canteen. You better come or else I will tell something else about you to Mrs. Holland which can cost you your grades... you and I both know how much your mother will be mad at you if your grades go low." He threatened.

I nodded silently, and he smirked satisfyingly and thankfully moved aside. In a rush, I jogged towards my class and sat down on my seat. My teacher walked in and started the lecture. A few minutes later, my classmate Alexis came in and asked for permission to enter the class. 

The teacher asked her to first seek permission from headmistress Holland. Alexis nodded slowly and disappeared from the class.

I continued to write my notes and then I heard the classroom door open again; it was Shane. He didn't even ask the teacher if he can enter the class or not, he just entered as if he owns the room. Well, he does... by blackmailing others. 

The teacher looked at him and continued to teach. I knew she wouldn't ask him to take permission from the headmistress. He constantly told me in sign language to meet him during the break so that he can humiliate me in his extremely creative ways. 

I tried my best to ignore that schmuck.

After the second class, it was time...