Chapter 6 - Arrival

MIGHT CONTAIN SPELLING OR GRAMMAR MISTAKES 😬🙏🏾

Here's a new chapter everyone!
Hope you all enjoy!!!

-------------------------------------------------

Asia's POV

"Yes! Now look to your right and tell me if you see it!" Michael said excitedly.

I looked to my right and then glanced up and down. That's when I saw it!
I was astound! It was truly the biggest and most magnificent star I had ever seen. I couldn't believe this is actually happening!

"Michael! Look it's here!" I pointed.

We all looked in the direction I pointed and Tinker bell swiftly took my finger and pulled me in its direction.

"Oh! I'm coming! How is she so strong?!" I really meant it. She was truly strong.

I could hear Freddie and Michael chuckling behind me. "Were coming too Asia! Hold up!" Said Freddie. This was the best day of my life! I have never ever been this happy!

——💖——

Tinker bell stopped at a point and looked at me. "We have to speed up, right? And we should be together so we don't get lost?" I questioned.

She nodded. Freddie and Michael came and stopped next to us.

"Hold hand everybody, we're going Naruto now!" Michael said, trying to keep a straight face.

We all laughed about his comment for solid 7 minutes. Freddie was imitating Naruto by placing his hands behind his back! And Michael was trying to compete. Tinkerbell make a score board from her pixie dust and was writing the points!!! Ah! I cherish these guys! I never wanted this moment to end!

"Okay! Now let's go! We don't want to be late now, do we?" Michael finally said. We nodded and hummed in response.

We again stood in a straight line and held our hands. I stretched my finger to hold Tinkerbell's puny hand.

But she shook it off and stayed free. She had a confident face on! I was wheezing like I never did. I looked at Michael and he shook his head, telling me to let her do what she wanted. I didn't argue. We all know how Tink's anger can be.

"Okay, on 2... 1- "Michael announced but was interrupted by me.
"Why on 2 and not 3?" I asked but felt stupid too. I wanted to know anyhow. No one can truly understand Michael unless he explains it.

"Cause we need to reach early, sweetheart," he softly replied. I responded with a long, oh.

"Ok again, 1... and 2. Hoo hoo!" Michael said excitedly.

We jerked forward, and we were probably going at a speed of light!!! I loved fast! But fast while flying, not in a plane and being with your heroes! Was totally a whole new thing!
We were going quicker than light!

We were squealing in glee! I sensed the wind go inside my cheeks. Just like it appears to dogs when they put their head out of a fast-moving car! I must look so bad!

This passed on for about 1 minute and we saw morning!

I heard a poosh! And we were out of the clouds!!! And I could see the beautiful blue sky. We had reached The Neverland!!! I was in so much shock that my mouth remained open, which caused it to get extremely dry! I closed it and then rubbed my eyes. I looked at Freddie and Michael. They both were thrilled too! Michael was closing his eyes and smiling at the feel of the wonderland. His hands were wide open and his feet were close together.