Chapter 5 - I Tink! I Can

Not Edited

agaaaain its a looooooong chapter

Enjoy everyone! Please consider voting and comment if ya'll have any suggestions

-----------------------------------------------

Asia's POV

"Nev- Neverland?" I repeated.

"Michael, you know, right? That, um... we can't. It's already about four hours away and there must be a ton of security there and they took all the rides and attractions down..." I look at him to find him grinning.

"I - um... what? Did I say something wrong?" I continued.

"No Asia... you are not wrong. But what you thought was wrong... It's not my Neverland... we are going to Peter's Neverland," Michael said to me.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. "Michael, are you saying that Peter, Tinkerbell and all the others are real!?"

He took my hand in his and said, "Yes, my love. All of that is one hundred percent real!"

I smiled wider and looked at Freddie, who was also beaming with happiness.

*clap! * "Now let's get ready to travel, shall we?" Michael announced.

"Yes, yes yes yes!!!"

"Okayyy" Michael said, taking his bow out of his ponytail. He placed it in his palm. I gave him a confused look and he just smiled. Then I noticed the bow was moving! It unwrapped and levitated in the air! Suddenly it started glowing and took form of a little figure. I squinted and then later saw that it was... Tinkerbell !!!

She casually dusted off her skirt and checked if her bun was in place.

I just stood there in awe.

She opened her eyes and made her way towards me. I stood straight and got a little conscious. She flew around me and then stared from down to up. She had a mad face... I thought she was only possessive about Peter, but I think she's for Michael, too. Who wouldn't? he's such a sweetheart.

She just gave me a cold shoulder and flew back to Michael and tried to sit on his head.
He ducked low, and she gave him two big eyed look.

"Tink... I think I told you to be good to Asia." He said calmly.

Tinkerbell just folded her little arms and put her tiny head up with her back facing Michael.

I really wanted to make her happy... I thought for a while about what she would like. That's when I realized. I had the best thing that she would give into.

I whispered into Freddie's ear and said, "Hey Freddie? Can you give me my loom bands? I'm sure you know where they are..."

Freddie nodded with an amazed look, as if saying, 'Oh yes! Let's to that!!!'

He made his way to my closet and got out a packet of green glitter bands along with the other tools that I will be needing.

I took it and pointed out 2 fingers making a peace sign.

I put on the first band in a form of an infinite sign and put another band over it horizontally. I quickly made a small bracket and hooked it close.

I looked over to Michael to see him still trying to get Tinkerbell out of anger...

"Guys! Look what I made!" I said diverting their attention towards me.

TinkerBell stared at me with scrunched brows. But then it changes into a more curious one. She flew towards me and snatched the bracelet from me.

That shook me, but I regained my consciousness and walked over to a smiling Michael.

Freddie then said, clearing his throat initially, "Um, I think Asia made it for Tink..."

TinkerBell flew to me and sat on my shoulder and wore the bracelet as a huge Garland. She looked so cute.

She later got up after observing her new piece of jewelry. She then gestured her hands telling us three to stand at a single spot.

She then twirled beautifully and shining powder fell from her onto us. It was all over my head and Freddie's eyelashes. It had covered all of Michael's curls. We looked like we just took a shower in glitter rain!

"Now we all are going to hold hands and take a leap off the balcony, ok?!" Michael announced.

"WHAT!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. I have feared heights since I was three!

"Sh!" they all said in sync. I put my palm on my mouth and then heard the doorbell. Then the speaker went off. "Asia? Is everything ok sweet heart. Are you hurt?". It was Mrs. Duncan!

Oh my God. If she sees me like this with them, she's going to lose her mind.

Suddenly, Michael grabbed my hand and yanked me onto the balcony. I glanced up to see Freddie and Tinkerbell in the air, already floating.

I took in a deep breath. "So, just hold my hand and jump. I promise you won't fall..." Michael said.

I heard the front door open. My mom must have given Mrs. Duncan spare keys so that she can take care of me.

"On three!" he again encouraged.

1... 2... 3! I jumped....

And... I was floating! I can't believe I was floating!

I looked below me to see my apartment parking lot. I looked at Michael and then at Freddie. They were all so happy to see me happy.

Tinker bell was nowhere to be seen... I looked around, and I found her hanging on my pants! She wasn't able to take a weight of the bead I put in the bracelet that was now around her delicate neck. I quickly took it off her and detached the bands to remove the bead.

I then gave it back to her, and she was thankfully alright.

Michael gestured to go, and we embarked toward the heights in the sky.

I didn't dare to look down now. We were higher than the planes!

We came above the clouds.

"Asia! could you guide us to Neverland!" said Freddie.

I gave him a confused look. "How would I know Freddie?" I then asked.

"You know it! Yes, you do," Michael addressed to me.

I thought for a minute and then I got it.

"Second star to the right, and straight on till morning." I spoke.

--------------------L.O.V.E--------------------

Sorry Loves! I wasn't able to write as I was going through some medicals tests...

I have been burdened with school assignments too! Alas! Everyone's just trying to get to the IIT University ... typical Indian Ed System.

I promise that ill post more frequently!

"Love lives forever!" (ya'll know who said this right?)

- Divya Patil