Special Chapter: Babysitting Aoba 3rd year chibis

A/N

This does not have anything to do with the plot. It's like a filler^^ Hope you like it. There's going to be a lot of these, so be prepared .Also you could imagine them as adorable kids. Bishie means that they look like in the anime or the manga/ pretty boys (im not sure how to explain but somethin like that  

3rd pov

It was supposed to be a normal day, a lazy Sunday. Keyword 'was'. You were just laying on your stomach, on the bed, blankets up and laptop on to watch (Your favourite anime). 'Should I get chips? Maybe I should but I'm lazy...' You were debating on getting out of the comfortable bed of yours until your stomach starts to growl. You went downstairs to go get the snacks.

"Fine, I'll get some chips. And cola." As you walk to the kitchen, you noticed you're sister was frozen on the couch. You shrugged it off and went to get your snacks. 'Chips, bottle of cola and some candies, I guess. I don't care about being an athlete, I want my food.'

You thought lazily as you walk to your room but stopped when you saw your sister giggling on the couch. 'What happen to her mental health???' You put the snacks on the kitchen counter, slowly walks towards her.

"Aki-neesama, is your mental state alright or?" You flinched when she turned around with her brown coloured bangs covered her eyes. Akiko looked up to you and gave you the brightest smile she gave. 'TOO BRIGHT!!!' You almost wanted to close your eyes from the bright smile she was giving.

"LOOK (N/N)-CHAN! LOOK!" She brought something up to let you see it closer. You look down to see a... chibi Matsukawa? "EEEEH?!" You fall onto your bottom when you saw that. Akiko giggled at the expression  you were making. "I know. I had the same reaction."

You took a peek behind her to see three more chibis?! You walk slowly to the chibis. "Let me guess, Tooru?" Pointing at a brunette that had an alien plushie, making the chibi nodding happily. "Hajime?!" The spiky haired chibi nodded his head as he snuggled the godzilla plushie closer. You had to bite your lip from squealing loudly.

"H-Hanamaki?!" Making the (light brown?! I don't know) nodded while eating the creampuff your sister gave earlier. "This is freaky, don't you think?" You asked the eldest sibling. She nodded as she played with Mattsun's hair. 

"But you're the one who has to take care of them tomorrow. If I ask the twins to take care of the chibis, they'll just get distracted." Your sister informed you.

"EH?! WHY ME?" Akiko stared at you, a bit too intensely. "Did I stutter?" She asked you coldly. "N-No ma'am!" You maybe the tallest one but when she gives you that look, you don't want to die in the hands of the fallen angel.

"So, I'm guessing I have to bring them to school? I think we have another practice match with Aoba too." You mused your thoughts as you gave the chibi Makki another creampuff. "Just tell your teachers that Okaa-sama and Otoo-sama wanted you to do this. They'll understand and if they don't, just call me. I'll explain."

You nodded as you teased the chibi Oikawa, "So Chibikawa likes aliens huh?" "Of course I do! Don't call me that. Tooru is just fine, (N/n)-chan!" Chibi Oikawa gave his cutest smile you ever seen, taking out your phone just to take the cute pictures.

'Hehe~ I like it when they're chibis~' "(N/n)-chan! I have to go out with my friends, can you take care of them while I'm not here?"

You nodded and gave a playful salute. She gave a smile and left the area you were in. 'OH SHIT! MY SNACKS AND MY ANIME!' You look at the chibis and quickly carried them under your arms like they weight like nothing.