Kita Ending

3rd POV

'Oh! Shin-kun picked up the phone!' That's right. Kita answered the phone call. "(M/n)?" Man, just hearing Kita saying your name was already heaven. Imagine him moaning your nam- * gets hit by a guitar * "Ne Shin-kun, can I visit your house when I'm free?" There was silence between the two of you before Kita started to talk once more. "I wouldn't mind if Baa-chan doesn't mind it but why would you want to come here?"

"About that, I have things that I can't explain on the phone." And with that made the captain of Inarizaki a bit curious but he let it slide this time. This time. This time only, (M/n)! Use it wisely! Sorry that I keep butting in, it feels lonely since my country is lockdown so me is sad :'(

"Alright then. How is your team Karasuno is doing?" He ask you with his usual soft voice. You started to talk about how Tanaka and Noya got stuck in a garbage bin, Kageyama didn't talk to you for the rest of the day because you accidentally spilled his milk, Hinata is still the cute sunshine that you love, Tsukishima being the salty dino he is and how Yamaguchi is learning on how to do a spike serve like how you always do. "That sounds wonderful, (M/n)." "Awww shucks, Shin-kun. How's your grandma doing?"

"Baa-chan is doing great. She's been walking a lot lately and her cooking is still delicious as ever." You can hear by the way Kita was talking. The captain really loves his grandma and even if you weren't there, you can see his smile. 

"I'm glad to hear that, Shin-kun." You suddenly heard Kita talking to someone and you guessed it was his grandmother. "Sorry (M/n). Baa-cha needs me for a while." "Oh Baa-chan? It's fine Shin-kun. Just go and help her, also tell her that I said hi!" Kita answered you before hanging up the call.

Kita walks to his grandma, asking her on what she needed him for. She turns to her grandson before patting his head. "Were ya talking to someone?" "Yes. It was (M/n)." "Ohhh, I know that boy. You always talked about how nice he is and how he's a good person to talk to." His grandma said while she remembers the first time Kita talked about you. Kita blushed as his grandma didn't even realize her grandson is blushing.

Timeskip~

And now! You're finally at Hyogo✨ You went there through flight since it's quite cheap. (I think? IDK MAN! I did a bit of research soooo when i saw the answer, it said flight was the cheapest one. Not sure but let's think it was cheap :'| ) You texted Kita saying that you've arrived.

(Username) (⌐■-■)

-SHIN-KUN!!! I'VE ARRIVED AT HYOGO :D

Perfect Shin-chan♡♡

-Really? I hoped your flight went well. When are you going to visit?

(Username) (⌐■-■)

-Hmmm, I can't tell you or else it can't be a surprise ;)

Perfect Shin-chan♡♡

-Alright then

(Username) (⌐■-■)

-Ah! I have to go and get a cab

Kita went offline because he wanted to tell his grandmother about your arrival. His older sister stops him before he managed to go to Yumie (his grandma). "What is it, Onee-san?"

"Who is this (M/n) that ya keep talking about?" She smirked at the younger one. Kita stiffened a bit and had a bit blush on his cheeks. "Oho? Lemme guess. Your boyfriend~?" Kita blushed even more when he thinks of that. "He's a...friend." "Hmm? Really? Okay then~"