Chapter 21

A/N

Yooooo, I'm alive! I'm on my free day so I'll try to post many chapters in one day. Might go back on hiatus but gonna try update many chapters. Now, let's start.

3rd POV

"..."

"Azumane-san? Are you trying to talk to him about going back into the club?"

"I have too Okaa-sama. Or else the team won't be complete."

"I don't see why not. Just be careful on your way home."

"Of course Okaa-sama. You be careful as well. Love you."

"Love you too, my angel."

You ended the call without realizing that you were almost home. 'I'll just text him after this.' You thought to yourself as you ruffled your (H/c) coloured hair.

"We're here." The driver informed you and the other two bodyguards. Getting out of the car while walking towards the house. "I'm home!" Greeting everyone who was inside of the house. The maids greeted you back with a bow and a 'Welcome back, Master (L/n)!'

You nodded at them back before heading up to your room to freshen up. You took your sweet bath with the water going through your (H/c) coloured hair, feeling the water wetting your body. When you finished your bath, you took out your phone to text your favourite teddy bear.

(you didn't even bother to put on your pajamas ;-;)

(Username) (⌐■_■)

ASA-KUN!!!

Teddy bear (❁'‿'❁)*✲゚*

Hey (M/n)-san. Is something wrong?

(Username) (⌐■_■)

Can I send you to school tomorrow?

Teddy bear (❁'‿'❁)*✲゚*

Eh?! Wha-Why?!!

(Username) (⌐■_■)

I have important stuff to talk about but mostly I miss my favourite teddy bear ~

Teddy bear (❁'‿'❁)*✲゚*

W-WHAT?! I guess I could go to your house. Just need you to give me the address.

(Username) (⌐■_■)

No need, Asa-kun. You already gave me the address before. I'll pick you up tomorrow.

Teddy bear (❁'‿'❁)*✲゚*

I don't want to burden you like that, (M/n)-san!!!

(Username) (⌐■_■)

HOW DARE YOU THINK THAT YOU ARE A BURDEN, ASA-KUN?! I'M PICKING YOU UP NO MATTER WHAT! >:(

Teddy bear (❁'‿'❁)*✲゚*

I can't change your mind if you say it like that. I'll just get ready early

(Username) (⌐■_■)

Alright! See you tomorrow, Asa-kun

Teddy bear (❁'‿'❁)*✲゚*