Part 2

"I'm sorry you feel that way." Alex shrugs.
UGH! I WISH WE NEVER MOVED!" April screams. April gets into the car and slam the door shut. "Hpmh." The rest of her family gets inside. Dad starts the car and we set off. April closes her eyes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~Two Hours Later.....~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
April wakes up and remove the crust from my dry eyes. Where am I? April thought. Where's my family? Why am I on the grass? Oh and the grass is itchy.
"Ow." April says.
"STRANGER DANGER!?" a five-year-old Alex asks.
"What?" April mumbles.
"MOMMY!" he screams wildly. "STRANGER!" How could he not remember me? April thought. That's weird. Oh, wait apparently I was not born yet. Oops.
"What's wrong, Alex?" Jenna asks with concern.
"THERE'S A STRANGER IN FRONT OF OUR LAWN! COME QUICK!" Alex shrieks. Mom a.k.a Jenna walks up to me.
"Excuse me for asking, but who are you?" Jenna asks.
"Oh, er. I'm Ava." April asks. Ugh, I hate to lie to anyone.
"Oh, you must be our new neighbor." Jenna replies happily. "Welcome." she spreads her arms wide. New neighbor? What? Oh yeah, before Charlotte moved in, there was this girl named Ava, April thought.
"Um, oh yeah, of course I'm Ava." April nodded nervously. Phew, that was close, she thought. April starts panicking, what is going on? she thought.

Author's Note: I really need to keep my promises, aha. I am writing Part 3, don't worry :)