Part 8

Why is this house so complicated? April sighed. Let me try the window and see if it is unlocked. April heads toward the window and leans to check if it is unlocked. April plays around with it until it will unlock. Click. Yes! April thought happily. I can finally escape. Wait then who unlocked it? Oh well, at least I can go to Lily. Wait what is that? April peers nervously. April goes put through the window and tiptoes toward a bush. Behind the bush was girl. "Lily?" April speaks breathless. "W-what are you doing?"
"I know." Lily replies.
"Know what?"
"I know how it feels."
"Really?"
"Yeah. Same thing happened to me last night. I didn't know what was happening or what to do. I didn't realize if happened to you, April." Lily speaks.
"So where did you stay for the night then?" Aprils asks
"Lucy's house."
"What?"
"Yeah, I was in the room across from you." Lily says. "I saw you trying to escape from the window, so when Lucy was yelling at you I sneaked out the front door and opened the window." Lily finishes.
"Oh thanks." April replies thankfully. "Did you see Lucy go in the back door?"
"Yeah, it was really weird."
"What do we do now?"
"I'm not sure."
"Hey, let's ask my mom!" Lily exclaims. "I didn't tell her about the.... incident that happened to us."
"Ok!" April says. A relief washes over April. Yay! I'm not the only one! Lily understands! April walks with Lily carefully to her house. Her mom is sitting on a rocking chair reading a house magazine and her dad is watering the lawn. Her older sister is playing with their dog, Fluff.
"Hi, mom!"
"Hi honey! Where have you been?" her mother asks cheerfully. "Oh, hi April. Long time, no see."
"Hi." April says casually.
"Oh mom, I just came to visit April." Lily lies. A few seconds later, Lily flinches. "I hate lying." Lily whispers to April.
"Me too."
Author's Note: Hope you enjoyed that story :D Part 9 is coming soon. Please comment below reviews on my books please. Thank you for your time.