Part 4

"Dinner's ready." Jenna replies.
"Ok." April and Alex replies. What will I do after dinner? Where will I stay for now? This is so confusing. April thought. April walks slowly to the dining room. She sits on one of the chairs next to Alex.
"So, how are you?" Jenna asks politely.
"....." April remains silent, dazing off. "Oh, um what I'm sorry."
"It's okay." April looks at what she is eating. Mashed potatoes and peas lay on her plate. She eats some mashed potatoes and starts stuffing the peas into her mouth.
"So, how's school?"
"Mmm, great." April murmurs.
"Is something wrong, Ava?" April shakes her head quickly.
"Can I be excused?"
"Sure." April quickly runs to the bathroom. April ruffles her hair and looks at the mirror. Should I tell her that I'm April. What if she doesn't believe me? This is so complicated. I need to think. I'm going to tell her, if she believes me or not, I'm going to tell her.
"Is everything alright?" Jenna asks with concern in her eyes.
"Actually no." I say. "Can we talk in the living room?"
"Ok." We walk to the living room.
"Ok, so here it goes. My name is not Ava, I am April, your daughter."
"That's impossible." Please believe me. Please.
"Just listen. I am 14. I am not a long lost daughter or anything. Before all this confusion happened, we were moving. I knew Alex's name because all of us are related. Ok so anyway before we went inside the car, I wished we never moved. If I wished we never moved, why do I happen to be stuck in the past."
"Ava, do you want me to talk to your mother." Jenna asks confused.
"Please, mom! Please believe me!" April starts to cry.
"I'm sorry, I am not your mom. I don't know what's wrong with you Ava."
"I am not Ava!"
"Ava, stop your mother would be very disappointed in you. Go and rest right now."
"No! I am not going crazy!" Wait maybe all of this is just a dream. Please God let this be a dream. I close my eyes tight for about a minute and I squint a little. Jenna stares weirdly at me. "I'll ask your mother and suggest to bring you to a physiologist."
"No, please!"
"Let's bring you home." Jenna changes the subject. No, please don't bring me home! Ava's parents won't believe me! Jenna leads me to the door and comes with me to my not actual mother.
"Hello, Lucy (Ava's mother) your daughter needs to speak with you."
"Ok." Lucy looks at me like I'm about to be punished. "Thank you, Jenna."
"Your welcome." Lucy brings me inside.
"What did you do this time?" Lucy asks surprised. Ava is usually a good, obedient girl.

Author's Note: That's Part 4! Part 5 will be out soon! :D
Special Announcements: I will be writing another book on Summer 2015!