Part 10

"What do you mean?" April asks.

"It happened to me a few years ago." Lily's mom sighs.

"When?" Lily asks eagerly.

"Three years ago." Lily's mom says.

"What!" Lily exclaims. "What did you do?"

"I really didn't do anything about it. The surprising thing was that once it happened to me, I felt sleepy. Then I woke up and everything was normal." Lily's mom replies. "What happened to the two of you?" "April, go first."

"Ok so my family and I were going to move in a different place. Then I fell asleep in the car, once I woke up I found myself in my front yard. My family didn't remember me." April responds.

"Ok, I already heard Lily's story before."

"What is happening to us?" Lily asks worriedly.

"I'm not sure." Lily's mom replies.

"Wait! Do you know Lucy?" April asks.

"How do you know her?" Lily's mom wonders.

"Mom, the truth is we stayed at Lucy's house. I'm sorry I lied." Lily admits guiltily.

"Did you see the backdoor?" Lily's mom asks.

"Did you go to her house before? You seem to know many things that occurred." April asks curiously."

"Yes, I have been in her house. Lucy invited me for a favor. She asked me to take some boxes to the backdoor." Lily's mom says. "I placed the boxes near the backdoor. I couldn't help but open the door. Something about the door weirded me out, so I decided to check it out." "What did you see in the door?"

"My family moving." April says.

"Me having a bad grade on my math test." Lily replies.

"When I opened the door, I saw myself stressing out over work." Lily's mom replies.

"Why are all the events having to do with something bad?" April wonders.

Author's Note: Longest part I ever wrote :) I apologize for not updating for so long. Keep on a watch for Part 11! Thank you so much for so many views and votes ^ - ^