Part 12

Rerun...
"Ava, it happened to her too." Lily confesses.
"I think I'm going to faint." April replies dramatically. "Who is Lucy?"
"I dunno, but I'm freaking out." Lily says.
"Girls, let's calm down. You two rest on the couch. Watch television. Play soccer. Do something to relieve stress. I'll handle it. Don't worry." Olivia assures.
"You sure mom?" Lily asks.
"I'm sure. Now run along you two."
"Ok. Thank you." April responds. "So you want to play soccer?" A/N: ( soccer a.k.a football in some places).
"Sure. Let me just get the soccer ball in my room?"
"Okay, I'll wait here." Lily walks to her room. Lily closes the door and grabs her soccer ball.
"Lily."
"Who is that?" Lily asks fearfully. She turns around. She grabs her tennis racket. "I have something and I'm not afraid to use it you know!"
"Drop the bat." Sparkles appear in the room and a young woman appears.
"Who are you?" Lily gasps. "I'm going to tell my mom!"
"No please don't! Just listen." she says in a soft voice.
"Tell me who you are and why you are here." Lily demands.
"I'm Marie." she says. "I came here to help you."
"Help me with what?" Lily asks sadly now. "My best friend and I are stuck in some problem! And I-I don't know what to do!" Tears are streaming down her face now.
"Lucy." Marie mumbles.
"What?"
Marie clears her throat. "Lucy."
"You know her?"
"She's my mother." Now Lily looks closer at Marie.
"Ava?!"
"Shhh. Keep quiet."
"Ava? Is that you?"
"Yes."
"What is happening?"
Marie sighs. "Well my mother Lucy had another baby. It was a girl." "Well the baby grew up just fine. She was lovely. She was kind, loving, and beautiful. Until she passed away. Then mother, my loving mother broke down. Lucy before was a kind woman. Then when my sister passed away, she changed. Her heart was broken." Marie continued," Now she's capturing children's memories to have and keep them. When she went to the backdoor, she saw you moving. I'm not sure why she went in, but the reason why all this happened is because, well her heart was sad, broken."
"Wow."
"Lily! Where are you!" April calls from the kitchen.
"Uh-"
Marie interrupts," Do not tell anyone about this please. If you must, I will give you a sign." "Good bye." Marie disappeared from sparkles as she did when she appeared.
"Okay." Lily promises.
Author's Note: Part 12 is finally here! I have not updated for a month! D: I will also be posting Part 13 today!! Well later anyway: so byeee <3