Chapter 9: It's Okay

A/N: this is prob gna be the last chapter cuz i just dont really feel motivated to continue this story anymore tbh. i havent written in a while so uh beware of crappy writing im writing this with no motivation.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AJ's POV

I was getting worried. I had lost track of time talking with Rara and now I couldn't find Rares anywhere. The last time I saw her was when I left her alone to talk to Rara.

Oh god.

I shouldn't have left her alone. I hope she's okay.

At this point, I was panic-searching all around the house in search of Rarity.

Suddenly, I stopped dead in my tracks.

I hadn't checked Vignette's room.

Sighing, I ran up the stairs and down the hallway to Vignette's room. Part of me hoped she wasn't in there, least of all with Vignette.

Taking a deep breath, I opened the door.

The universe seems to hate me.

Rarity was in there. And with Vignette. And they were making out right there in front of me.

I felt my eyes start to sting. I don't usually cry but i guess this was an exception. I quickly shut the door as tears started falling.

Rarity's POV

What am i doing?

Although I was drunk, I guess my conscience still snuck through to me.

Being with Vignette may have been something I wanted a long time ago, but this is just wrong. I have a girlfriend.

Both Vignette and I jumped when someone suddenly slammed the door.

Applejack.

What have I done?

Abandoning Vignette, I ran downstairs and looked around frantically. I couldn't find her. I spotted Rara but she was just standing there alone. In hopes of finding AJ, I ran out of the house.

There she was, sitting on the porch. And she was... crying?

I had never seen AJ cry, not since maybe, kindergarten. I swallowed.

Hesitantly, I sat down beside her.

She burried her face in her hands.

"W- why? Why, Rarity, why?"

I sighed.

"I made a mistake, AJ. A dumb, stupid mistake. I would do anything to take back what I did. I don't think I deserve to be forgiven, but I wanted to say I'm sorry anyway."

Suddenly, AJ looked up.

"Are you drunk?"

"U- um how- yes? Maybe? nO."

AJ let out a chuckle and stood up, offering me her hand.

"Let's get you a cup of water."

I smiled at her and took her hand gratefully.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: i rlly dont know how to end it so im ending it here. wow i suck at writing im sorry for wasting your time with these 9 chapters you can go read some other book now :")