Chapter 6: Memories

A/N: sorry for the late update. again. ;-;
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AJ's POV

aw hell nah.

It's her. Vignette Valencia.

I know I forgave her after the Equestria Land incident, but deep down I never forgave her for making Rarity turn against her friends. Turn against me.

~Flashback~

AJ's POV

"Applejack, admit it. You don't care about my parade." Rarity snapped.

HER parade?

" 'MY' parade? This isn't about you. She's done somethin' to our FRIENDS!"

"Is this about our friends or about you and Vignette? Ever since she gave me this opportunity, you've been jealous since she sees my potential but she didn't hire YOU."

How could she say that?!

"You guys, stop!" Twilight intervened.

"This isn't like you." Sunset added.

"You're so blind you can't even see she's using you!" I yelled back at Rarity. "You only like her because she's always blowin' smoke up your chimney but that's what she does to everyone. YOU'RE NOT SPECIAL!"

Everyone flinched.

"Maybe I should just go..."

"Maybe you should." Rarity muttered, refusing to make eye contact with me.

A wave of remorse came over me.

My eyes started to water.

I quickly ran away, wiping my tears.

What have I done...

~End of Flashback~

"Applejack? Are you alright darling?"

I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at Vignette.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, my tone sounding a little angrier than I intended. I saw Rarity shoot a glare at me.

Vignette, either not aware or ignoring my tone, replied, "Does a girl rEallY need a reason to visit her BFFs?"

seriously?

Rarity and I both raised an eyebrow and looked at her skeptically.

Vignette sighed.

"Fine... so my annoying mom kicked me out of the house because I refused to get a job and help pay the bills. I'm only 18 like WTF??" (idek what im writing at this point)

honestly not surprised.

"Sooo why are you here?" Rarity asked.

"Well I needed a place to stay while I find a job sooo can I stay here?" Vignette asked, showing her puppy eyes.

So that's why she brought her luggage.

I rolled my eyes.

"Don't you have anywhere ELSE to-"

Rarity covered my mouth.

"Uhh will you excuse us for a moment, Vignette?"

Vignette simply responded with a shrug and went back to whatever she was doing on her phone.

Rarity pulled me far enough so that Vignette wouldn't hear us.

"Honestly, Applejack. What's with the frowny eyebrows? I thought we forgave her."

I sighed.

"I'm sorry, Rarity. I guess I still hold a grudge."

That was only part of the truth. When I first met Vignette, she was flattering Rarity all over and Rarity was a blushing mess. I couldn't help but think Rarity liked Vignette. And what if those feelings never faded?

Rarity sighed. "Well, just try to act nice around Vignette will you?"

"I guess I could try..."

"Thanks darling." Rarity said with a grateful look before giving me a peck on the lips, making me blush.

What was I thinking? Of course she doesn't like Vignette.

....

right?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: i know this is a short chapter but trust me, the number of words i write for each chapter of this book is way more than the number of words i've written for any school essay-

also this chapter gave me an excuse to watch rollercoaster of friendship again :D