Chapter 7: Jealousy

A/N: i would apologise for not updating sooner but yall are probably used to it by now. Plus, it states in the title of this book that the updates are slow so uhh yea. Also would yall request ships if i made a shipping opinions book? pls let me know :))
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AJ's POV

Vignette is annoying as hell. She follows Rarity around like a lost puppy. The only time I get to spend time alone with Rares is at school, which thank god she isn't there. I really wanna talk to Vignette about how long she'll be staying but I don't wanna sound too rude. Maybe I'll ask Rarity to ask her. Vignette probably likes her more than me.

~At school the next morning~

Rarity's POV

I came to school early that day. I just didn't feel like dealing with a cranky Vignette, who by the way was staying in the guest bedroom.

But I wasn't a morning person either so I myself was pretty cranky.

I stuffed my books into my locker and checked my class schedule. Great. My favourite subject. Math. Note the sarcasm.

"Howdy, Rares," said a familiar country accent behind me.

I turned around and saw Applejack smiling adorably. She's always been a morning person.

"Hey AJ," I replied, giving her a peck on the lips, making her blush.

I love how she blushes every time we kiss..

Suddenly, she got a little nervous.

"Rares, I gotta talk to you about Vignette."

"What about her?"

"Do you.. happen to know how much longer she'll be staying at your house?"

"I'm not sure.. why do you a-" I suddenly realised.

"AJ~ are you jealous?~"

"Yes- I MEAN NO- I mean.. maybe.."

"Oh darling, you have nothing to be jealous about."

AJ relaxed a little after I said that, but still a little nervous for some reason.

"AJ.. is there something else you wanna talk about?"

"W- well yeah.. it's just that.. it kinda seemed like you had a thing for Vignette back at Equestria Land.."

The smile on my face faded.

I guess she's not wrong.. I did kinda like Vignette back then..

"Look, AJ. The truth is, I did use to like Vignette back then but after the whole incident, my feelings for her just faded. You have nothing to worry about, AJ. I promise."

AJ thought for a moment, and finally nodded.

"All right, then. I trust you, Rares."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: I know this is a boring chapter but im kinda having writers block or something atm. I honestly have no idea where im going with vignette-

~kittynoiruwu