Chapter 8: A Mistake

A/N: finally updated lol
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rarity's POV

I opened the front door and ran up the stairs as quickly as I could in an attempt to avoid Vignette.

Why did I let Vignette stay at my place again?

Oh. Element of generosity. Right.

Sadly, my attempt to avoid the social media star failed as I ran into her on the way to my room.

"Oh hey Rare! I'm SO glad I ran into you."

"Well we are staying in the same house..." I mumbled.

"What was that?"

Forcing a smile, I replied, "Nothing."

Vignette quickly dismissed my statement.

"Anyway, I'm gonna throw a party here tonight if you don't mind. Not that you can argue; I already invited everyone."

(A/N: btw rarity's parents are out of town)

"What?!" I asked, but Vignette had already walked away, eyes glued to her phone.

I swear, sometimes I wanna snatch that phone of hers and throw it out the window.

I sighed and entered my room, shutting and locking the door behind me. I laid down on my bed and started staring at the ceiling. My room was the only place in my house where Vignette wouldn't be able to bother me. Opal, my cat, hopped onto the bed and laid beside me. For once, she wasn't trying to scratch the hell out of me. I stroked her soft white fur as she purred.

I should tell the girls about the party. At least it'll be less miserable with them here with me.

I sat up and took my phone out of my pocket.

RarityDarling joined the chat.

RarityDarling: hey girlss

applecowgirl, SunShim, Bookworm, CUPCAKEZZ, flutterbunny and captainawesome joined the chat.

CUPCAKEZZ: HEY RARITY

captainawesome: sup

flutterbunny: hi

RarityDarling: so apparently vignette is throwing a party at my house tonight... you girls wanna come?

SunShim: did she even ask for your permission? you don't usually throw parties. thats pinkie's thing.

RarityDarling: well.. no.. but its not like i can do anything about it now. she already invited everyone. i didn't even know she was having this party until 5 minutes ago.

applecowgirl: well of course we'll come if it makes you feel better

RarityDarling: thanks darling 😘

applecowgirl: no prob sugarcube 😘

CUPCAKEZZ: AAHHH MY HEART 🥺🥺 RARIJACK IS SO CUTE 🥰🥰

RarityDarling: um anywayss see you all at the party tonight!

End of chat.