Unbelievable, Styles

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SOME UNDRESSING AND BAD LANGUAGE AND DIRTY THOUGHTS.

Chapter 3:

**Harry's POV**

As I was walking home I couldn't stop wondering what she had against me.. What did I ever do to her? Sure I gave her detention, but I mean.. Doesn't she get it all the time? I sure know her friends do. Also, I couldn't stop thinking about the fight today. I don't know what happened to me, I just.. exploded. I had to fight back, so... I did. And it was very scary, and exciting at the same time. Until I had to go to the front office. That was a freaked moment. As I finally made it home, I walked in and my mum asked me everything of what happened, and I honestly didn't want to talk about it. "Okay I understand.. But, you're going to have to tell me your side of the story sometime," She said and I nodded making my way upstairs for dinner with her and her mum. I get to see her, isn't that awkward. As I was getting dressed and washed up, and I was thinking about what to say to my mum.. "Yeah well Jade bullies me, and so do her friends and her boyfriend.. Her boyfriend's the one who did this.. Oh! And I'm known as a nerd, and no one likes me and I have no friends!" Yeah... How proud she will be to have a son like me.. Not. I'll just think of something and lie, like I always do. I hate lying to my mum, but I had to unless I wanted even more done to me than today.

I heard our door bell ring, and I knew who that was. I smiled and checked myself in the mirror before making my way downstairs. I looked at her, and she looked beautiful. As always. I do like her, because she is very fit which sucks because I know she will never like me, and she hates me, which I still don't completely understand why.

I heard my mom talking about how Robin wasn't going to make it, and then her attention turned on Jade.

"You look beautiful!" My mum said to her, that's when I walked in.

"I agree," I said. The words just slipped out of my mouth, but it was totally true. She looked beautiful. I smiled at her, which she returned, but only I knew it was fake.

"Thank you Harry, " she said and I mentally smirked. I had something in mind. This is my house, and our mums don't know how she really is, and she can't do anything here so... Why not have some fun? I thought and became fearless. I know I'll probably regret it later, but for right now, I'm going to have some fun.. Play the games like she does with me.

"You look very handsome, doesn't he Jade?" Her mum asked, and I felt myself smirk and looked at her waiting for an answer, and she looked at me with such a fake smile, and I mentally laughed.

"Yes, you look very handsome Harry.. What's up with your lip?"  she asked changing the subject, and the smirk was still on my face as I replied, "A fight."

"Oh! I didn't know you were like that... Why? Which one of your friends made ya?" She asked looking interested. So, she was caught in my game I see? Well.. This is awkward...

"Oh um, " I said scratching the back of my neck awkwardly.. I had no friends, and she knew it. Bitch.

"Well.. Let's go to the table now, shall we?" My mum noticed the awkwardness and said as we made our way over to the table.

We did, and I on the right of my mum, and across from Jade. What a wonderful view. I thought.

Our mum's were talking about my sister Gemma and how she's not here, and I just stared at Jade but she wouldn't even look in my direction. I smirked thinking of something so she would, and did it. I found her leg under the table and lightly nudged it. She still wouldn't look, so I did it again and this time she looked at me and mouthed 'stop' and I smirked even more, and did it again and she sighed lightly and then she hit me.... But it wasn't my leg.