It's Not What It Looks Like

Chapter 12:

**Jade's POV**

Nothing really exciting happened at school, considering it's a Monday makes everything even worst. I got some stares that were unusual. I saw Reagan and smiled which she ignored and acted like I wasn't even there. I dreadfully saw Kenzie, ignoring her though just like Reagan did to me earlier. She did the same. I dreaded going to lunch, having to sit alone. Everything was so different. It seemed as if everyone took Kenzie's and Zach's side, considering now they were the new 'it' couple and I was treated like a lost puppy. I was literally alone. I had nobody to lean on, and even Harry had friends. I saw him around school. He smirk in which I'd turn my cheek ignoring his intense stare. The word obviously got around about my break-up with Zach. Sad to know that my ex and my ex best friend hid everything from me, then act like everything is okay right after. Talk about fake.  I really zoned out most of the day, just wanting this week to be over even though it's only Monday. I just can't wait for the spring and summer to be here already. Not having any worries. I think back on my childhood memories, sadly nothing really seemed to satisfy me though, everything mostly being a blur besides the fighting between my parents. It just mainly seems like this isn't even real life anymore.. Ever since Harry came along, everything has changed; changed in a way I did not like whatsoever.

**

The final bell rang signalling it was the end of the school day. I mentally thanked the lord for it. I walked out of my class and made my way to my locker. I put everything I didn't need back and closed my locker securely. I turned around and made my way to the exit doors ignoring all the laughs and harsh comments I overheard coming out of mostly girls' mouths about me. So weird how nobody could ever say anything or even think anything like what I've been hearing about me without something happening to them, now it's like revenge. Like they know I have no one and they can say or do whatever they want. They're powerful; I'm powerless.

As I made my way to my car and saw its appearance I was honestly surprised not to see anything done to it considering all the nasty comments people were saying they would and were going to do to anything and everything I own.  I got in and started the ignition. I sighed flashbacks of the whole day forming an image in my mind, and drove off. I caught a quick glimpse of Harry getting into the same car as I saw him in before, the same thought forming in my mind.. How? 

As I made my way to my house, I finally pulled up in my driveway. I got out and made my way towards my door, just to realize Harry arriving the same time. His windows down, full blast on the music playing, everything seeming mute when he turned off his car and the music no longer heard. He got out of the car- not too sure if it's his or not- and slammed the door as he got out making me jump in the loud bang of the door closing before the sound of the doors locking visible. I nervously gathered my keys and put them through the hole, turning it to unlock my front door. Just as my hand was about to be placed on the knob I heard a voice from behind me.

"Oh Jade!" His husky voice rang through my ears making me shiver of fear throughout my entire body. I nervously turned around to meet him, his dark curls bouncing up and down as he made his way fast over towards my direction.

"Why... Hello, there," He said panting from running not a far travel. My breath was caught in my throat, unable to say anything. My body suddenly felt weak as if I could collapsed at any second.

"You seem nervous?" He teasingly said coming closer to me as I kept my hand on the door, facing him still. My hand was behind my back gently turning the knob. I came up with a plan in my head.. Turn it, go in, slam it, lock him out; I'd be safe. I just really hope it'd run smoothly.

"Well I'm not," I said full of confidence. He smirked and looked at my hand behind my back.

"Hiding something I see?" He asked stepping closer, his heavy breathing calming down as mine got harder.

"No," I said turning the door knob more.

"Prove it," He said coming closer. I gulped before slightly removing my hand away from the door knob slowly, my heart rate increasing. He smiled impressed and came even closer, now our bodies only centimeters apart.

"Wow," He said bringing his hand up to my cheek, caressing it.

"What?" I spat at him annoyed.

"I thought you were going to do something to me, actually" He said amused and I rolled my eyes.

"Why are you here?" I asked.

"See that?" He pointed to the car.

"Obviously Harry, I'm not blind," I said and rolled my eyes again.

"That's my new ride," He said and smiled as if he were God.

"Okay?" I asked and he frowned.

"The ride in which you will be going everywhere in," Harry said and stood right in front of me, our faces dangerously close.

"What the hell are you talking about?! You have that all wrong!" I said and tried to step back to increase the space between us, but my front door wouldn't allow it. He smirked and moved even closer as I pushed him back hard. His smirk disappeared and turned into a frown and a nasty glare appeared on his features.

"You don't push me little girl."

Little girl? All of a sudden, I was the one now being pushed which made my back pound against my front door. I winced and then he fisted my shirt, pulling me up off the ground before looking around.

"This shouldn't be done outside where everyone can see." He said low and then I was brought back  to my feet before being forced to turn around. Once I was, my back was pressed against his front before his lips were placed on my ear, "Open the door," He demanded. I fiddled around desperately trying to find the handle, which I did and opened the door. I was pushed inside, my body being tossed on the floor before I heard a loud bang behind me before turning around and propping myself up on my elbows. I was sitting on my back, being supported on my elbows before slowly opening my eyes and seeing a very angry Harry coming towards me. I flinched when I saw him kneel down in front of me. 

"Aw babe, you scared?" He asked and caressed my cheek.  "Are you?" He asked demanding an answer. I looked at him and surprised myself more than him by punching him in and the face and then standing up. My feet took my to the front door before I could even function on what just happened. But when I got outside something made me stop dead in my tracks. I stopped and saw her face- both surprised and angry before she walked up to me.

"Jade!" She yelled. 

Oh no, my mom thinks I'm the bully.