Scaredy-cat Styles

Hellllooo beautifulsssss :) soooooo , if you know my other account : @xJadeStylesx

then yes, this is me.. again.. Okay so honestly, i made this one, and forgot about it.. then i thought i didn't make one, like i said before.. I forgot i made this one, so I made the other account.. So, yeah.. Then, i remembered just now, and so. Shyup ! (: Anyway, check out the account me and Brianne my friend share @JadabugBribug & my OTHER personal account. lol. Okay, here's:

Chapter 1:

**Jade's POV**

I was listening to my music when my mom came in my room. I had my ears buds in and just acted like I didn't hear her enter my room. I then felt them yanked out of my ears.

"Jade!" My mom sad angrily.

"Huh?" I asked not interested.

"We have new neighbors, you need to come over and welcome them with me," she said.

I groaned and plopped down on my bed burying my head in my pillow.

"I don't wanna!" I screamed in my pillow.

"C'mon Jade, it's a nice gesture," she said to me.

"UGHH, FINE!" I said getting up.

It was Sunday so I was in my lazy clothes.. Sweat pants, sweatshirt, fluffy socks, hair messy, no makeup, etc.  I honestly didn't care about my appearance because it was a quick "hello" and "goodbye" and then I didn't have to see these people again.. Well, yes I mean around the streets and stuff but.. Basically I won't have to go back over to the house again. Oh! Let me introduce myself.. Hi.. I'm Jade, and I'm 15 almost 16 years old. I am from the US but my mom and I had to move to the UK due to work and stuff. I moved here about 3 months ago, so I still have my American accent. 'Here' as I mean Cheshire. I have blue eyes as light as baby blue, blonde hair that stops about mid-way down my back, and I'm 5'5. I like singing but, I never do it.. Only when I'm alone. I'm probably bad, so I don't want to make a fool out of myself. I'm not 'fat' nor 'skinny' as bone. I have curves every way needed.

I came downstairs with my mom, and put on my brown UGGs before stepping out of the house heading over to our new neighbors' house. We made our way over, and my mom knocked on the door as I just looked around. A lady with brown hair answered the door. "Ello," she said.

"Hi!" My mom said cheery and smiling. "You must be the new neighbors," she continued.

"Yes indeed actually, we are!" she said smiling back and then looking at me, then my mom again.

"I'm Dawn and this is my daughter Jade," my mom said.

"Hello," the lady said sweetly and I just smiled.

"Hi," I said .

"I'm Anne," the lady 'Anne' said.

"Very nice to meet you," My mom said.

"You both too!" Anne said kindly. "You can come in if you'd like, it's rather cold outside today," Anne said opening the door wider for us to come in.

"Thank you," My mom said.

"So, you have a different accent," Anne said confused.

"Yes, we moved here about 3 months ago actually from the US and so we still got our American accents!" My mom said and Anne chuckled.

"How sweet. So how old are you sweet heart?" Anne asked me.

"I'll be 16 next month," I said answering her question.

"Oh! My son is turning 16 as well, but in 2 months! So he's your age! Speaking of him.. Where is he?" She asked looking around.

Oh god.. I didn't know I was going to meet EVERYONE. I am NOT in that mood, nor is my appearance. Grrr. I thought.