Mom, Please Hurry Home

Chapter 8:

**Jade's POV**

I looked at the door, then at the window. I quietly, but quickly got out of bed and made my way over to the window. It was kind of hard due to my body being sore though. I made it and then unlocked the window, and opened it slightly, but then I heard something.. Someone. Footsteps. Shit. I closed the door, and then as fast as I could with my aching body went back in bed and pulled the duvet over my body. Just then, the door was flung open.

"I heard noises!" His slow, low husky voice said. I closed my eyes and acting as if I was sleeping. I heard footsteps coming closer to me, and I tried my best to stay quiet. Then, they stopped.

"Are you asleep?" He asked and I stayed quiet.

"Hello?" He asked. Still, I said nothing.

"Lemme just make sure..." He said and then I felt the covers being lifted off me, and then I felt a hand going up my shirt. I stayed quiet and kept my eyes closed, goosebumps forming as he reached higher and higher up my stomach, my breathing increasing. He was moving very slow, and then stopped right below my left breast. He stopped and then started to life up my bra and I immediately opened my eyes.

"S-stop!" I said sitting up a bit.

"Knew it," He said and smirked and his hand was no longer up my shirt. He looked at me and winked and I frowned my eyebrows.

"What were you doing, huh?" He asked me and I looked down.

"What do you mean?" I asked and looked back up at him, trying to make it less obvious.

"You know.. Why did I hear noises?" He asked and looked around the room.

"I don't know.. I was sleeping," I said.

"Obviously not... " He said and chuckled.

"Well.. I was," I said.

"Don't fucking lie to me!" He said and forcefully grabbed my forearms and I winced and looked down.

"Stop.. You-you're hurting me," I said and he kissed my lips lightly.

"Why don't you like me?" He suddenly asked tightening his grip on my arms.

"Wh-what do you mean?" I asked playing dumb.

"I know you don't.. You never have.. Why?" He asked.

"I do like you Harry," I lied trying to make him stop.

"No you don't.." He said shaking his head, making his curls bounce.

"I do Harry," I said sweetly to him, trying to calm him down.

"Prove it," He said.

"H-how?" I asked and without hesitation he answered.

"Kiss me," He said.

"I meant as a friend..." I said.

"You only like me as a friend?" He asked.

"Y-yes," I said and his grip tightened around my arms even more and I gasped. "Ow," I yelped.

"Why not more? But you liked Zach...." He said and rolled his eyes.

"Yes.. But.." I said.

"But what?" He asked and I stopped and looked down.

"He.. He doesn't hurt me," I said nervously.

"He did too hurt you, Jade! He cheated! And I tried to protect you, but no! He's perfect! Zach this and Zach that! But I proved you , didn't I ?!" He said raising his voice every word, turning into yelling and his grip tightened.

"Not physically," I said looking down.

His grip loosened and he looked down. "I'm sorry," He said. I didn't say anything and he looked at me.

"Look at me," He said and I looked at him.

"I really am.. I-I was just upset I guess..." He said and I bit the inside of my cheek.

"It's fine I guess," I said and he let go of me.

He went over to the window and looked out it, and then looked down and then at me and frowned his eyebrows.

"Why is this unlocked?" He asked clenching his jaw tight.

"I uh.. I don't know.. Wasn't it always?" I asked nervously.

"No," He said stepping closer towards me. "You tried to escape?" He asked somewhat hurt, somewhat sadness filling his voice.

"No," I said and backed away a little.

"WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT LYING TO ME?!" He yelled and raised his hand, and hit me across the voice and I screamed.

"I'M SORRY!" I screamed in fear.

"SO YOU ADMIT IT?!" He asked getting angrier by the second.

"I'M SO SORRY HARRY!" I said ducking and hiding my face.

"YOU'RE NEVER LEAVING ME! YOU'RE MINE! UNDERSTOOD?!" He yelled and I mumbled , "Yes" through my ducked head.

"LOOK AT ME," He screamed and I looked at him, and he slapped me again.

I sobbed and he stopped and looked at me. He crawled in bed next to me, covering us both up with the covers. He looked at my face, and brought his finger and trialed over the hand print and I winced.

"Zach did this.. Understood?" He asked and I nodded. He kissed my cheek and then turned me around so my back was facing his front and he made me lay down. He pulled me close to him, snaking his arms around my waist.

"I'm sorry," He said and kissed my shoulder. I stayed silent, besides my small whimpers.

"Go to sleep baby," He said and then I felt his breath on my neck slowing down and then soft snores escaping his lips. I tried to slightly more to get more comfortable, but his grip tightened around me, and I knew I couldn't escape. I closed my eyes, and tried to force myself to sleep. I was about to go asleep, and the last thing I was thinking about,

Hurry home, mom...

Before sleep took over my aching body.. In my bullie's arms.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARRY! <3 19.. Gosh. He's growing up on us, guiseee. :( They all are. </3 BOOHOOO. <3 anyway, llove youuu. check out my other fanfic, the vampire one Are You Afraid? (One Direction Fanfic) THANKSS .  COMMENT, VOTE, FAN/FOLLOW.. WHATEVER IT IS, NOW THAT IT CHANGED LOVE YOUUU. x

~jade(;

p.s. >> the pic is what Harry looks like... remember, he's the fetus Harry <3 he's supposed to be 16 in these chapters... for now. <3 x