Guess Who's Back

Chapter 20

**Jade's POV**

"What?" Dave exclaimed when I told him my plan. "You can't be serious, Jade.. Right?"

"Yes, yes I am serious, Dave. And as long as you go along with everything, it'll all turned out as planned."

"But, that's not fair to him," Dave said shaking his head. I looked at him in disbelief.

"Are you kidding me?" I laughed in disbelief. "Have you not been listening to me when I tell you what he's done to me? He ruined me, Dave! And so, I'm going to ruin him." A smirk was visible from my face, as Dave looked down ashamed. "You have to tell help me."

"And why's that?" He asked.

"Because you're my best friend. And I'd do it for you, as well," I explained. He sighed.

"I just don't like the thought of hurting people, Jad-"

"You aren't going to be doing any of that. I am," I replied to him. 

"Still," Dave shrugged.

"As long as you go along, everything will be fine. And you can act like you didn't know, I don't care. I just don't want him to go not punished," I said, inhaling and exhaling oxygen through my nostrils. 

"Fine," Dave said, and I looked at him smiling. But he only returned with a shy smile, "But only because we're best friends."

"Thank you!" I hugged him. 

"I guess," He said as he wrapped his arms around me. 

And it begins, I thought.

~~

*A few weeks later*

Harry was coming back home, tonight. The boys came in third place, and still are supposedly getting signed although Simon only said he was signing if they were the winner. I guess since they made it to the finals, and saw 'success' in the boys he changed his mind. But Harry's coming back for a few days before going back for tour. Also, he said that they're recording a new single "What Makes You Beautiful" soon. Right now, I was doing the last minute dusting around Anne's house before he came. His family and some close friends, which included of Kenzie, Reagan, and Zach, were also here. I ignored them, though, as they also ignored me. Thank God. Once in awhile they'd tease me and say, "Get me a drink, would ya um..?" and act as if they didn't know my name. Rude, snobby people they are. But then I realized, that's how I used to be. And I guess, I still sort of am. But every girl has a bitchy side to them, just as every guy has a douche side. That's just the way it is. Just then, there was a bang from outside signalling that a door was being closed.

"Shh! Everyone, he's coming! Harry's coming!" my mom exclaimed.

"Places, places!" Anne added in. As the lights went off, and everyone ducked either behind couches, or doors, everyone was hidden before the door was suddenly opened, and in walked in the curly headed, once nerd.

"What the-"

"Surprise!" Everyone yelled in unison, cheering and engulfing Harry in a hug. He looked taken back, but smiled wide as he realized what was happening.

"Aw, thanks you guys," He said. 'You're welcomes' were exchanged before he said hello to each and everyone. I stayed away, though. I knew I had to go with the plan, but I just couldn't find the courage to actually go up to him. He seemed taller, even from afar, which made me intimidated.

Just go and do it, Jade, I thought. But before I could even make my way to him, he came over to me as soon as his jade eyes laid themselves on me.