Chapter 24: prom 1/3?

BLAZE POV:

It's here. The night of prom.

I continue to put on mascara while being locked in my room..
"Chaos, why am I so nervous."
I sighed closing my eyes.
It's just Prom I have been to gatherings and events plenty more important that this.

Ugh why am I nervous.. is it because I'm actually dressing myself for once?
Usually my maids would do most of the work even though I rather have them not.

Maybe I just don't want to mess up?
I paused and looked at my dress laying out on my bed.
It's not the dress that I picked out with the girls.
I am accustomed to not showing my dress until the actual event. I simply couldn't have kept that previous dress. 

Suddenly there was a knock at my door.
"Blaze? Will you be out soon? It's almost time to leave?" I hear Silvers voice on the other side of my door.

Oh! I informed silver that I would go with him and Tikal to prom. Now that i have thought about it I don't want to intrude on the two.

"Actually, I think I would like to go alone. You and Tikal go have your fun." I finished with a giggle.

"Uh okay. I'll see you there." He sounded hesitant. I'm sure he will be alright.

I hear his footsteps disappear into the distance. I then look back to my dress on my bed with a smile. The one time that I made a decision on my dress.
I'm very excited.
Yet so nervous.

Shadow is supposed to be attending as well...
"I can't wait to see him." I close my eyes with a smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SHADOW POV:

Fuck fuck fuck. I can't go to freaking prom.
Why the fuck would I agree to go to prom.

I stopped pacing back and forth in my room to look in the mirror.

I had put on the tux, but I couldn't get myself to walk out the door of my room..

"Why would I do this?" I glare at myself.
Oh! Because I can't say no to Blaze!

I hate myself. This is all her fault.  Maybe if she didn't rub her head on me and bat those beautiful eyes-.
Ugh. I froze entirely with a defeated sigh.
"I...There's no point in denying it." I lean into my full length mirror staring into my crimson eyes.

"I like this damn Princess..I really really like this damn Princess."

Who am I kidding? I know I need to go to prom or els faker would make a move on her. I need to let her know how I feel.. somehow.

How do I do that?  "Dammit."

I glance over at my phone on my dresser. "I'm going to miss the whole damn thing if I say there. I need to go.."

~~~~~~~~~~~THIRD POV~~~~~~~~~~~~

Prom was underway  and everyone was having a nice time. Silver and Tikal had just finished another dance and were walking up to Amy and Sonic.

"Have you seen her yet?" Silver asks Sonic. They have been there for no longer than 30mins and Silver is worried about his foreign friend..
Sonic shrugs. "Sorry bud. I haven't seen her. I'm sure she will turn up."

The four were then approached by Knuckles and Rouge. The two matching perfectly putting many couples to shame. 
"Has anyone seen Shadow? Did you guys persuade him to come?" Rouge crosses her arms looking between Silver and Sonic.
Knuckles rolls his eyes at Rouge.

"I saw that, Knuckles.." Rouge turns back to him.

"Speaking of the devil..." Sonic smirks pointing to the entrance of their school gym. Everyone turns around to see Shadow walking in looking pissed and unapproachable as usual.