Chapter 21: Squawk

I got you some jet the hawk^^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's now been a few weeks and Rouge is starting to get impatient...

"I don't get it! What is he waiting for??" Rouge paces back and fourth in the school parking lot.

Her and Knuckles were skipping their last class. They both believe that they both deserve a break from their last class or just a break in general.

Knuckles leaned against a truck as he watched her lose herself. " wwooooowww Rouge. I really don't know-wait I think I know what's going on!" Knuckles looked up quickly..

"What is it, Red !?" She turns excited.

"Shadow. Doesn't. Like. You." Knuckles sighs loudly getting a glare from Rouge..

"I can't freaking stand you.." She mumbles..

"Yet here you are. Skipping class with me."
Knuckles smirks.

He does have a point.

"Anyways-back to Shadow.." Rouge looks away thinking on how to get things right.

Knuckles glares at the back of her beautiful head. He'd wish she stop talking about Shadow. He would REALLY wish if she would-

"Just got to prom with me.." He goans angrily.

"W-what?" Rouge turns around to her friend with a small blush on her face. Did he just say-

"I said g-go to prom with me.." Knuckles looks away from her eyes.. he honestly didn't mean to say that aloud. "It'll make Shadow jealous ya know..."
He mumbles as an excuse for his reason for asking her to prom. Noice save.

"Knuckie.." Rouge gasp.
"That's perfect! Now the girls and I can go dress shopping!! You and I will look absolutely stunning!"

Rouge now had Knuckles in a embrace. Knuckles hugger her back of course, but his smile didn't look completely happy..

Of course he's happy about going with Rouge but... it's to make Shadow jealous.

At least they're prom dates. That counts as something right?
~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile in gym class everyone was partnered up doing some sort of tag team battle. Ya know 2v2.
Of course Shadow and Blaze were the unbeatable duo, but the two weren't fighting at the moment. Instead they sat back and watched two teams go at it..

"How much do you want to bet this team will lose?" Shadow asks his partner as they both focus on the fight.

Blaze let's out I giggle "I don't gamble..buuut I believe that they will lose also." She then sighs. "They genuinely lack a few qualities."

"Just say that they suck. It's that simple." Shadow rolls his eyes with a smirk.

"Well I'm not as rude as you, Shadz." She teases.

"Your Majesty. I don't really appreciate that name." Shadow chuckles glancing down at Blaze..

Amy sighs from a distance at the two..
"Awe love.. Sonic! Look at them flirt."
Amy holds on to Sonic arm as he looks over to Blaze and Shadow..

"Yeah, yeah I see them Ames.." Sonic sighs jealously. As he watched them both laughing he couldn't help but smile as well. "I'm glad they both make each other happy. Maybe I could get used to Shadow smiling.."

Silver nodded agreeing with Sonic..
"But I'm still sorta skeptical about Shadow...he's still scary sometimes. "

~~~~~~~~
After a few minutes It was Shadow and Blaze's turn against two other students.