♡︎𝙰𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚞𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜☔︎︎ | awesamdude

Awesamdude x Reader

she / her 

about : You find pictures of a girl hidden in Sam's drawers and leave but you make up

a/n : y/n is kinda whiny in this sooooo I'm sorry about that

words : 1112

"Yeah you can look through the drawer for something to wear," Sam called to you

"Yeah you can look through the drawer for something to wear," Sam called to you. You guys were baking a cake when he decided to "accidentally" throw some flour on you. 

You were visiting your boyfriend of 5 months, Sam. You lived pretty far from him and was just visiting  for a week before you had to go back.

After showering, you walk to the drawers and shuffled through them, looking for something of his to wear. You picked a gray shirt, slipping it on and then looking for bottoms.

Instead of finding bottoms, you find a picture of a girl. Sam had his arm wrapped around her shoulder and she had her's around his waist. You try not to freak out, cause maybe it's just his sister or something.

I know I shouldn't be nosy but... you thought. You continued looking through the drawer and found more photos of this girl. Some of them with Sam and some of them were just of her.

Your vision blurs due to the tears forming in your eyes. You wiped them away and started packing your clothes. Maybe you were being overdramatic but there were so many points leading up to this moment.

~ Flashback ~

"Hey y/n." Sam smiles as he walked over to you.

"Hi Sam." you reply. Sam sits next to you on couch and kisses your cheek. "How was the stream?"

"It was good." Sam replied. "Same as usual."

"That's good." you say.

"Oh I've gotta go to the bathroom, I'll be right back my love." Sam says. You go back on your phone when his phone pings. You ignore it and continue scrolling on TikTok.

It pings again and once again you ignore it. Once it's pings the third time you reach for his phone but Sam yells at you from across the room.

"Don't touch my phone!" Sam yells. You snap your hand back and stare at him.

"Uh, why?" you ask.

"Nothing." Sam replies and grabs his phone and runs off. You are a bit confused but let it go.

~ Flashback Over ~