♡︎𝚂𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚘𝚛☹︎ | technoblade

Technoblade x Reader

she / her

about : after escaping your horrible boyfriend, you run to techno's house

tw/cw : abuse , cursing/swearing, killing

Dream Smp Au

words : 1573

"You dumb little bitch!" you heard his voice behind you

"You dumb little bitch!" you heard his voice behind you. Your legs ached, you were tired, out of breath and it was snowing.

Just push a little further

You ran through the wooded area, dodging the branches as best as you could. Roger, the person chasing you who also happened to be your abusive ex boyfriend, was also tired. The advantage you had over Roger was your stamina. Also the fact that he was drunk.

You looked back and you couldn't see him anymore, but you could still hear his screaming. You saw the wooded area coming to an end and a clearing was in sight.

You saw a house in the clearing and mentally cheered. You ran up to the house and banged on the door. The person opened up and you were met with a man.

"Yes?" he asked.

"You have to help me." you begged. "Please hide me."

The pink haired man took a look at you, bruises and cuts all over your body. He took a breath in and stepped aside, letting you come into his house.

"I haven't seen you before, are you from around here?" the man asked to which you shook your head. He pulled out a blanket from a closet and handed it to you. You sat on the couch and tried to warm yourself up with the fluffy blanket he had given you.

"Are you okay?" he asked as he lit the fireplace for you.

"He's coming." you say, just loud enough for him to hear. "Please don't let him take me."

"I won't." he replies hesitantly. "What's your name?"

"y/n." you reply.

"I'm Technoblade." he says. "Do you want something hot to drink?"

"Yes please." you reply. "Do you have-" You were cut off by knocking on the door. Technoblade looked out the window first and saw an unfamiliar face. He looked at you and brought his finger up to his lips, telling you to be quiet.