♡︎𝚁𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚘𝚗 𝚖𝚎 | quackity

Quackity x Reader

she / her

about : after a petty argument, you leave his place and he shows up to yours later

words : 629

"I didn't mean it

"I didn't mean it." Alex says. "I say I love you to everyone."

"Your ex? You said I love you to your freaking ex." you reply. Alex sighs and he walks up to you.

"I didn't mean it though. It just slipped out." Alex replied. "I say a lot of 'I love yous' that I don't mean."

"A lot of 'I love yous' that you don't mean huh?" you scoff.

"I meant everyone I said to you though." Alex says.

"Whatever. I'm leaving." you reply and pick up your sweater.

"Come on y/n it's not even that big of a deal." Alex says.

"Not that big of a deal?" you ask. "How would you feel if I went to my ex and told them I loved them? Huh?"

"I didn't mean it though." Alex repeats. You shake your head and leave his house. You walk down the road to your house, kinda wishing Alex would come and stop you. Hoping that Alex would've done more.

Alex watched you slam the front door shut and he ruffled his hands in his hair. Of course he saw your point of view, of course he knew and understood why you were upset but he didn't mean it. His ex was telling him about how bad their mental health has gotten.

And when someone tells you something like that what are you suppose to say?

You sat in your bedroom watching the rain fall from the sky.

When is Alex going to stop by? Is he going to stop by? Am I in the wrong? you thought.

You really didn't know what to do. If Alex said 'I love you' out of impulse, how many times has he had 'I love you' on impulse and not meaning it to you?

"I'm so stupid!" Alex groaned and put on his coat. He didn't bother putting on his hood or bringing an umbrella. He started off by walking but eventually started just running to get to your house.

Your parents weren't home yet, they were still at work so you were home alone. You heard the doorbell rang but ignored it, your parents always told you, 'if we wanted to get in we have the keys, don't open the door.'

You moved to your desk where you then started taking off your makeup. The doorbell rang once more but you ignored it. Don't want to take a chance on it being a creep.

You heard things hitting your window.

What? you thought. You got up from your desk and looked outside of your window.

Alex? You rushed downstairs and opened the door, making sure to close it behind you.

"I'm sorry y/n." Alex says. "I know, I really shouldn't have said that to them."

"I'm sorry too Alex." you say, looking at the light rain. You leave the comfort of your porch and jump into Alex's arms.

He laughs and carried you up a bit. He put you down and he kissed you. Then the light pouring rain turned into a hard thunderstorm.

"Oh my..." you say. "Come inside Alex." You and Alex enter the house in dripping wet clothes.

"You should take a shower." you offer to Alex. He nods and heads to the bathroom while you get a fresh, clean towel and some clothes for him.

You knock on the door and Alex unlocks it, taking the towel and clothes from you.

>> • <<

After getting dried and cleaned you guys ended up in your bed, cuddling. You two faced together and he was lightly tracing your jaw with his finger.

"Mi preciosa." Alex whispers making you blush.
( my precious )

~