♡︎𝙼𝚢 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚛☹︎ | awesamdude

Awesamdude x Reader

she / her

about : You visit Dream in prison, bad idea

tw/cw : Manipulation, mentions of killing, cursing

Dream Smp Au

words : 1145

Awesamdude Fanart Creds : @/doodles_cherry on Twitter

"You know you don't have to go." Awesamdude said.

"I know." you reply. Dream kept requesting you to visit him and at first you refused to but now, you needed to. You needed your closure and to end things with Dream.

"Okay, I'm gonna retract the lava now." Sam says and pulls a lever. You both waited in silence as the lava went away.

"Make sure to move with the platform or else you'll fall into the lava." Sam informs. "Call for me if you want to leave y/n."

"Okay, I'm ready." you say. Sam pulls another lever and the platform beneath you begins to move forward, you shuffle your feet along with the movement.

Once you get to the other side, you're face to face with Dream. The platform retracts, the lava fills around the obsideon box and the blocks blocking you from Dream moves.

"y/n, you came." Dream smiles.

"Dream." you say. Dream pulls you into an awkward hug and you pat his back lightly. You pull away first and his hands linger on your waist for little bit longer before he moves them.

""I'm so happy you came y/n." Dream smiles.

"You killed Tommy?" your voice shakes.

"What..?" his smile slowly fades away. "Who told you that babe?"

"Sam told everyone Dream." you reply.

"Hm." Dream hums. "You don't believe him do you? Tommy jumped in the lava and couldn't reach the water in time."

"But Sam said-" you say.

"You believe Sam over me?" Dream cuts you off. "Over me y/n? I'm your boyfriend, I've been your boyfriend for over a year now y/n. Why would you trust Sam over your boyfriend?" Dream puts a strand of your hair behind your ear and keeps his hand on your cheek.