☺︎𝙹𝚘𝚒𝚗 𝙼𝚎 | kinoko kingdom + las nevadas

Kinoko Kingdom & Las Nevadas x Reader

platonic

she / her

about : Kinoko Kingdom and Las Nevadas both want you on their side

tw/cw : slight manipulation

Dream Smp Au

words : 1186

Kinoko Kingdom Fanart : @/rookie167 on twtLas Nevadas Fanart : @/sirteebs on twt

Las Nevadas Fanart : @/sirteebs on twt

"Kinoko Kingdom?" you ask, stopping in front of a huge sign. "What's that?"

"I guess you've been gone for too long of a time." Tubbo laughs. "Karl, Sapnap and George went off and started off their own little...government..? They called it Kinoko Kingdom and they've been looking for people to join them for awhile now."

"Oh." you reply. "But what about El Rapids?"

"I'm not too sure y/n." Tubbo replies. "A lot has changed since Technoblade and Dream blew L'Manberg up."

"Well I'll ask them when I see them." you shrug.

"I better get going now y/n, it was nice to see you. Maybe I can ask Ranboo if he can let you meet Michael." Tubbo smiles.

"I'd love to meet Michael one day." you reply. "I'll see you later Tubbo, thanks for coming to meet me."

"Of course, I'll see you later." Tubbo replies. He waves to you one last time before running off. You look around and so much has changed since you had last been here.

You left right after helping Tommy and Tubbo fight against Technoblade, Philza and Dream. Once you met up with Tommy again, you said your goodbyes and left. And now you were finally back. No one was to be seen. Tubbo mentioned how everyone kind of left after L'Manberg got blown up. But you didn't think it'd be so quiet.

"Y/n?"

"Karl!" you smile. He opens his arms and you run over to him. He wraps his arms around you, squeezing you tightly.

"Where have you been?" Karl asks. "We've missed you."

"Sorry, I just got caught up with my thoughts." you mutter. You pull away from him and smile, "I've missed you too Karl."

"There is so much I need to catch you up on y/n." Karl exclaims. "So much!"

"Of course Karl, tell me everything." you reply.