Kabanata Ika-dalawampu

NAGULAT na lang siya nang bahagya itong lumayo at tinitigan ang namumula niyang mukha.

"You still know how to turn me on," he said huskily.

"W-wha---?"

Naputol muli ng mga labi nito ang pagsasalita niya.

Nahihibang na yata siya.

Why is she letting him do this? Why is she letting him touch places on her body that she hadn't let any other man do before? She felt his right hand slipped under the hem of her skirt, reaching between her legs, searching, his fingers slowly finding her core. She tried to stop him but her hands are still being held over her head.

Napapikit siya nang maramdaman ang pagpasok ng kamay nito sa suot niyang underwear.

"N-No---" His tongue entered her mouth, taking her by surprise.

She whimpered in pleasure as she felt his two points circling her core, teasingly, tauntingly slipping to her entrance. Goosebumps rose into her skin as a volt of electricity crawled into her whole body. She gasped both in pain and pleasure as she felt a finger slowly going inside.

She put her head on the side, causing her lips to find it's way to the side of her neck.

"P-Please s-stop..." she whimpered stuttering as she felt his finger slowly moving in and out of her core.

"No," he answered and put another finger inside her.

She bit her lip.

"I'll show you that I'm better than him," he growled and moved down between her legs.

"W-What a-are you----no!" Tutol niya nang hubarin nito ang suot niyang underwear. But it is too late.

She blushed as she watched him take off his pants and boxers. Nanlalaki ang mga mata niya nang makita ang bagay na hindi dapat makita. Mabilis siyang nag-iwas ng tingin bagay na ikinangisi naman ni Zandrex.

"Let's see if you can still hold back," he said huskily.

"Z-Zandrex---!

She gasped audibly when his lips found her core, his tongue gliding up and down in a teasing manner. Pleasure ripped through her body. Muli siyang napakagat sa labi para pigilin ang sariling mapadaing.

Why exactly is she letting him do this? Why is she letting him strip her down? Madali lang nitong natanggal ang suot niyang daster at halos hindi pa nga niya iyon namalayan.

Tutol na tutol ang isip niya but she couldn't do anything. He is just too strong for her and her body had become weak from his touch.

He raised and positioned himself on top of her, naked just as she is. She couldn't help but marvel his masculinity. He is so well-built that she couldn't stop herself but stare.

His gaze met hers and saw a smirk formed on his lips. Her face reddened.

"Now, let's see how long you can keep up with me," he said and thrust inside her taking her by surprise.

Napasigaw siya sa sakit at napahigpit ang pagkakahawak sa matitipunong braso nito.

Her voice were muffled when he claimed her lips once again.

Hindi niya mailarawan ang sobrang sakit na pumupunit sa katawan niya. And he knows that he is really huge down there, causing her more pain.

"Z-Zandrex---" she tries to tell him to slow down and whimper in pain but was only stopped when he claimed her lips once more.

Zandrex kept on thrusting deep and fast inside her, letting her know who's in charge. He clearly thought that she's already experienced with the way he was claiming her.