Kabanata Ika-labing Apat

MEDYO naalimpungatan pa siya nang maramdaman ang paggalaw ng kung sinuman sa tabi niya. Napamulat siya ng mata nang mapagtantong nakatulog din pala siya.

But, what really woke her is Zandrex's hand which seems like it is having a mind of its own. Hindi lang iyon, lalo pa itong sumisiksik sa leeg niya dahilan para kumalat ang matinding kilabot sa buong katawan niya.

She glanced at the clock on the side table. Kalahating oras din siyang nakaidlip. She scooted on the other side to pull away from him only to be pulled back.

Napasinghap siya nang maramdaman ang kamay nito sa tagiliran.

"Z-Zandrex, s-sandali---" she caught her breath when she felt his lips moving against her neck. Strong shivers went down her spine. It doesn't help that his hand is making circles at the side of her stomach.

She held onto his shoulder to push him away. Nagkatinginan silang dalawa. Her face flushing red in embarrassment.

Ganoon na lamang ang gulat niya nang bigla itong pumaibabaw.

"Zandre---!" Her eyes turned into wide saucers when she finally felt his lips landing on hers. He started kissing her fervently, as if he had been longing to do it for a long time.

Hindi niya maipaliwanag ang biglang naramdaman. It felt like she was suddenly shoved into nothingness. She could taste the alcohol from his mouth, but it just added to the excitement that is currently growing in her system. Hindi niya malaman ang dahilan kung bakit hindi niya ito maitulak palayo. Sabrina felt his left hand slipped under her shirt. His palm leaving goosebumps on the skin he touched.

Her heartbeat started to increase when she felt him unclasped the hook in front of her bra. Ni hindi niya alam kung paano nito nalaman na nandoon iyon.

Sabrina moved her head to the side to free her lips and catch her breath. Halos magkandabuhol-buhol na ang hininga niya sa nerbiyos. She tries to gather her scattered wits. Ngunit patuloy na naliliyo ang kanyang katinuan. Zandrex started kissing the sensitive part of her neck.

Muli lang siyang napaigtad sa katinuan nang naramdaman na ang kamay nito na marahang humahaplos at pumipisil sa kaliwang dibdib niya.

"Zandrex, wait!" she tries to stop his hands, the other one about to slip inside the waist band of her sweatpants. Mahigpit siyang tumangan sa pulso nito para hindi makapasok ang kamay nito.

"Quit, stopping me," she heard him growl against her ear and used his strength.

Her mouth parted in shock when his fingers reached her most sensitive spot, searching, feeling, as if his testing how ready she is. Napakagat siya sa labi. She felt him nip the side of her shoulder before pulling his hand out again. Gulat na tiningnan niya ang binalak nitong gawin. He was just about to pull her pants down when she felt his body falling on top of her.

She froze, holding her breath, unmoving, waiting, until she's sure that he's no longer conscious. Mukhang nakatulog na ito ulit dala ng kalasingan.

Noon lamang siya nakahinga nang maluwag.

She internally beat herself. She just almost let him take her like that! Hinayaan niya lang itong gawin sa kanya ang mga bagay na iyon!

Sabrina carefully pushed him back to lie down on the bed, grunting in the process at how heavy he is. Iniayos pa niya ito ng higa bago mabilis na lumayo mula rito at bumangon. Napayakap siya sa sarili bago iniayos ang suot na damit.

Hindi siya makapaniwala na muntikan na niya itong hayaang angkinin siya nang ganoon lang. Nagmamadali siyang lumabas ng kwarto at isinara ang pinto.

"I must be really losing my mind. Why would I let him do that?" Nanghihinang tanong niya sa sarili.