18. You're perfect

Thirty minutes later I was making my way back to the store where we had agreed to meet. I had found the exact same cardigan I had lost yesterday and had bought it. I had also bought a pair of blue high-waisted skinny jeans, of which the seller had told me it made my butt look good, and a cheap pink tank top because I didn't want to spend too much money unnecessarily.

My red dress and Haneul's shirt were inside the bag I was carrying, as I already put on my new clothes.

I looked at my reflection in the window of one of the stores I passed. The pants did make my butt look cute.

When I went into the store Haneul was already there. He was wearing a brand new plain black shirt. In one hand he had a small bag and in his other was dangling his jacket.

He walked over to me and only stopped when we were almost toe to toe.

He bent over to whisper in my ear.

'Since you were so naughty yesterday, causing me to ruin what was probably a perfectly good pair of panties, I bought you some new ones,' his voice was low and his words made me blush as he put the small bag in my hands.

I wasn't sure what to say, but before I could think of something to react with, a woman came dashing over.

'Welcome to La Originales, my name is Monique and I will help you today,' she said with a very thick French accent.

I looked around the store for the first time properly and noticed it was filled with mannequins wearing the most expensive-looking dresses.

That's why Haneul had wanted to meet up here.

'So what can I do for you?' The saleslady asked when I did not respond.

'Oh, yes. Right. I erm, I need a dress,' I said quickly.

'Of course, and what kind of event is it for?' the woman asked me, smiling broadly.

'A fundraiser,' I answered.

'And is it business, semi-formal, formal, black tie, black tie optional...?' she asked.

'Erm,' I looked over at Haneul.

'Black tie, but gloves are not necessary,' Haneul answered for me.

'Oui and does Madame have any preference regarding colours or fabric?' the woman asked me.

I shook my head.

'No white, no red and preferably something made of silk,' Haneul said behind me. I looked up at him and he smiled at me.

'Oui oui, no problem, if you would be so kind to follow me to the changing room Madame. Monsieur, you can wait here,' the woman said pointing at a small white couch near the changing room.

Haneul went to sit as I followed the woman to the dressing room.

'Now if you would be so kind to get undressed, I will find you the perfect gown,' the woman said smiling before she closed the curtain for me.

Awkwardly I undressed. When I was standing in my underwear I remembered the gift Haneul had gotten me.

I took the contents out of the bag.

It was a beautiful white silk thong with a matching bralette.

Just as I was admiring the softness of the fabric I heard the curtain slide open again. I quickly put my arms in front of my legs and crossed my legs.

'Here are the first five dresses, madame. Please, try on the ones you like and if you want you can show them also to your partner,' the saleslady said as she barely. looked at me and hung the dresses for me.