Welcome to Beacon

The camera zoomed in on Beacon, passing a large and unnerving ship as it descended upon a landing pad. Two Bullheads flew by as the camera slowly lowered to show ant-like swarms of people on the paths around Beacon. The camera shifts to the top of a tower veiled behind clouds. Ozpin and Glynda can be seen through the window into Ozpin's office.

Glynda: Ironwood certainly loves bringing his work wherever he travels.

Ozpin: Well, running an academy and a military makes him a busy man. 

The camera switched to an over-the-shoulder from Ozpin's perspective as three more Bullheads fly in.

Ozpin: But yes, those are a bit of an eyesore. 

A chirping beep sounds repeatedly. Ozpin turns to see a hollow-message "Access Requested" on his desk.

Ozpin: Come in.

The camera switched to a low perspective beyond Ozpin's desk and facing the doors as they slided open to reveal Ironwood as Ozpin approaches to greet him.

Ironwood: *cordially* Ozpin!

Ozpin stood at attention.

Ozpin: Hello, General.

Ironwood: Please, drop the formalities. 

Both approached and shaked hands as Glynda also approached.

Ironwood: It's been too long. *looks at Glynda* And Glynda! It has certainly been too long since we last met.

Glynda: Oh, James! *gives a personable wave and then drops all pleasantries.* I'll be outside. *walks away*

Ironwood: Well, she hasn't changed a bit.

As Ozpin spoke, the camera shifted and Glynda could be seen from behind Ozpin and Ironwood as she left the room.

Ozpin: *turns to his desk* So, what in the world has brought you all the way down from Atlas? *picks up a mug and a kettle, pouring as he speaks* Headmasters don't typically travel with their students, for the Vytal Festival. *turns and offers the cup to Ironwood*

The camera shifted to a close-up showing the mug changing hands. A clink was heard.

Ozpin: Well, you know how much I love Vale this time of year. 

Ironwood produced a canteen from his inside coat pocket and pours its contents into his mug.

Ozpin: Besides, with you hosting, I thought that this might be a good opportunity for us to catch up. 

Ozpin walked around to his desk, kettle and a new mug in hand.

Ozpin: *sits and pours himself some coffee* I can certainly appreciate the quality time between friends, however, a small fleet outside my window has me concerned.

Ironwood: Well, concern is what brought them here.

Ozpin: I understand that travel between kingdoms has become increasingly difficult.

Ironwood: Oz, you and I both know why I brought those men.

Ozpin: *takes a drink and sets down his mug* We are in a time of peace. Shows of power like this are just going to give off the wrong impression.*Offscreen, Ironwood can be heard setting his mug down*

Ironwood: But if what Qrow said is true...

Ozpin: If what Qrow said is true, then we will handle it tactfully.  *emphasizes this as he holds up an index finger* It's the Vytal Festival. A time to celebrate unity and peace. So I suggest that you not scare people by transporting hundreds of soldiers halfway across the continent.