A Minor Hiccup

Weiss was patiently waiting out the minute left on her holographic clock displayed from her desk in the classroom of Professor Peter Port, whose dialogue was merely background nonsense as Jaune slided up next to Weiss.

Jaune: So, Weiss, y'know, uh, I-I was thinking after this, maybe we could go grab a bite to eat? *turns to the teacher for a second, then turns back around* And, uh um, I-I've got two tickets to that new Spruce Willis movie, if you wanna make the trip to Vale. I hear it's awesome. *pauses as his words have no effect* Aaaand maybe after that, we could study together? I mean, you're smart and I'm, uh... Y'know.

Finally, the clock in front of Weiss gave a shrill beep as it changed from 3:59 to 4:00, and she dismissed it with a wave of her hand. The professor was temporarily unaware of the alarm.

Port: *poses as a towering monster about to attack* And then I— Oh. *straightens his stance as the students start to leave* Timed that one wrong, I guess. Well, the stunning conclusion to this story will have to wait. Until next time!

Jaune: *watches her as she packs up her Scroll* Weiss? Did you hear me?

Weiss: *not even looking at Jaune as she walks away* No, no, no, yes.

Upon hearing this, Jaune groaned and did a faceplant into his desk. As the rest of Team RWBY walks out of class behind him, Yang ruffled Jaune's hair without even looking.

Yang: One day.

A closeup of Ruby's hands as she strapped the red laces of her shoes. Switched to a closeup of Weiss' hand gripping the handle of Myrtenaster strapped to her side. Switched to a closeup of Yang's Ember Celica over her left forearm as she slided the chamber. Switched to a closeup of Blake tightening the black ribbons around her arms. Switched to full view of Team RWBY's preparations, revealing their new outfits.

Blake: *approaches her bunk as she tightens her wraps* I thought that class would never end.

They heard a knock and Blake opened the door and saw Byleth standing before the room in his combat outfit (without the cape and armor parts), not looking pleased. He held up a scroll. There was a message of Ruby what said "Emergancy! Come after the 4 o'clock lessons to our dorm. It's really, really urgent!"

Byleth: What should that mean? Azura wanted to ask me something before I had to hurry to you guys.

Yang rushed over, pulled Byleth's wrist and shoved him into the room. Weiss closed the door.

Ruby: *from her position sitting on the hanging bed* Alright, guys, today's the day! The investigation begins!

Happily leaped off her mattress and onto the floor, arms raised excitedly. She almost landed on Weiss, who was on the bottom bunk.

Weiss: *sarcastic* I'm glad to see we're taking this so seriously.

Yang: Hey, we've got a plan! That's... moderately serious.

Ruby: Right! *looks around at her teammates* Everyone remember their roles? 

Weiss stood up as the camera quickly shifted left to each member who stated their objective.

Weiss: You and I will head to the CCT and check the Schnee records for any other Dust robberies or inconsistencies. Seeing as I'm in the family, it shouldn't be a problem.

Blake: The White Fang has regular faction meetings to hand out orders and recruit new members. If I can get in, I can hopefully find out what they're planning.

Yang: I have an old friend on the shady side of town that typically knows everything going on in Vale. Getting information out of him shouldn't be too hard... Byleth, you come with me.