Breach

The scene began when Jaune was sleeping during the night inside JNPR's dormroom.

Jaune: Waffles...

Jaune suddenly woke up to a call on his Scroll, with the ringtone "It's a Big Ursa!" playing.

Jaune: Hello?

Jaune heared a noise for six seconds from Ruby's Scroll before the call ended.

Jaune: Uh, Ruby?

Later on, Team JNPR walked at dawn towards their Bullhead.

Pyrrha: I'm sure they're fine.

Jaune: You think?

Nora: Probably a butt dial...

Ren: Team RWBY has always performed exceptionally in the field. And not to forget, a senior student is with them. We should be focusing on our own mission.

Nora: We're gonna be deputies!

Jaune: I just got this feeling... I don't know.

Pyrrha: Jaune...

Suddenly, alarms rang out as they saw the city up in smoke.

Jaune: We're changing our mission. Everyone on board!

As the team headed toward their Bullhead, Jaune did a headcount.

Jaune: Ren, we'll make it to that village another time. Take us into the city!

As the Bullhead took off, Mercury, Edelgard, Cinder, and Emerald watched nearby.

Emerald: You don't think...

Mercury: Sure looks like it.

Emerald: That's still days away!

Mercury: So? What do we do?

Edelgard: Clean this mess?

The camera panned to a close-up of Cinder's face before she made her decision.

Team RWBY and Byleth were surrounded in the middle of the pavilion by Beowolves, Ursai, and a massive King Taijitu. The King Taijitu unleashed a mighty roar, signaling the Grimm to attack. Ruby planted Crescent Rose on the ground before kicking away the Grimm, Yang propelled herself upwards, performing aerial bombardments with Ember Celica on the Grimm before three Giant Nevermores send her crashing to the ground. Blake slashed a Beowolf with Gambol Shroud before firing on the other approaching Grimm. Weiss slashed three Beowolves, before summoning a glyph to conjure up an ice blade. Byleth got surrounded by three Ursai but he kept his calm, activated the thunder Dust for his blade and swang it around the Ursai, creating a circle of lightning what made the Ursai paralyzed and he quickly stabbed all three Ursai in their throats where they collapsed dead. Yang, back on the ground, sended several cars flying towards the Grimm. As Ruby finished slashing at a Grimm, she noticed the King Taijitu ready for the attack, until she also saw Nora Valkyrie flying on Magnhild towards the King Taijitu, slamming it on the head and killing the beast.

Nora: Nora Smash!

Jaune, Pyrrha and Ren soon followed.

Pyrrha: Let's move!

As Jaune sighed, the others charge in.

Nora: Smack!

She bats a Creep away while Ren striked two more. He moved on to slash at a Beowolf.

Jaune: Okay, who's first?

Jaune turned around to notice a giant Ursa standing behind him. Pyrrha was fighting several Grimm nearby. Impaling a Beowolf, and then a Creep before seeing the Ursa advanced on Jaune. Behind him Weiss and Blake were fighting more Grimm.