~ four ~

My feet ached as I walked on the hard sandstone, the thought of revenge was the only thing driving me.
I crouched down beside a footprint in the sand and studied it. I could tell that it was fresh because it was visible and if it was old there would be more sand covering it. My dad thought me that, he used to tell me that I might need to know how to track people some day. I guess he was right.

I stood up and continued walking. It had been 3 days since I left home and I felt that the more I traveled the less challenging it was.
A large gust of wind was blown into my face, and I wiped the dirt from my eyes. I was annoyed by this but suddenly I realised I could smell the scent of someone else. I'm getting close.
I began moving quicker than before, my heart racing as I got closer to my goal. I stopped walking and turned to the cliff beside me. I sighed and began climbing it. The things I do for you, mother.
My tired hands were already damaged enough, but still I continued. Gripping into the rock and pulling myself up.

And you're probably wondering why we don't just use our powers. The answers simple, using powers would drag attention to us, which isn't what we want.

I reach my arm out for the top of the cliff, diving my fingers into the dirt and using all of my strength to pull myself up.

I brush the dust off my legs and look out to see my surrounding. I can see exactly what I was looking for, Tung Lashers gang. Huntaras enemies. They've been fighting ever since Huntara took over the waste. They'll be the best way to get my revenge.
I walk to the edge of the cliff and look down to see Tung Lasher looking exactly how I pictured him.

"Hey Losers, I wanna talk".

(Hiii, sorry I didn't update for a while I was busy with school)