𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 4

Toph pov.
I woke up from my great slumber by a large bang from my door.

𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭.... - I said sleepy while putting my one foot onto to the ground to see.

𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲 𝐧𝐨 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠! 𝐆𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬- 𝐢 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐛𝐞𝐢 𝐟𝐨𝐧𝐠! - toph yelled at me which made me groan and layed down again but she instead earthbend kick me out of bed.

𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐡𝐡𝐡 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐞𝐞𝐞 - I said a little annoyed of how loud she was.

Toph closed my door then left my room to let me change. I grabbed my bag and grab a clothes to wear. The clothes I picked but with my hair not tied like the bun:

When I was done wearing my clothes, I went out my room and went to the dinner room to eat breakfast with everyone else

When I was done wearing my clothes, I went out my room and went to the dinner room to eat breakfast with everyone else. Once I arrived there, I sat next to asami who was sitting next to korra. We we're eating out food peacefully because the old team avatar we're doing their avatar stuffs while toph is teaching her new Metalbending Academy. Once I'm done eating, I went out of the house and slammed my foot onto the ground to find where the academy was. I was walking around 5 minutes now and it was so tiring but luckily I finally find the Academy. I knocked on the door and three people's open the door. The chubby one looks like around 17 years old, the girl looks younger then me, and the other boy is maybe around 15 years old.

𝐨𝐡 𝐧𝐨! 𝐒𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮 𝐓𝐨𝐩𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞! 𝐖𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐝! - the chubby boy said.

𝐒𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮 𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐢𝐫𝐝, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝 - the girl said while examined me.

𝐮𝐦... 𝐢 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮 𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭.. - I said unsure what's happening now.

𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐛𝐞, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮 𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐡! - the girl said.

𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐲- before I could finished my sentence toph suddenly kicked the three kids out of the way.

𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠?! - toph yelled at the three poor kids which made them scared well it also made me scared to the fact I'm gonna be her student and that's how she's gonna treat them.