𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 2

Toph pov.
I woke up by the maids from my slumber so that I could dress up and be ready for breakfast then for my journey. The maid help me changed into my clothes and I told them to braid my hair politely. The clothes I'm wearing now:

(like I said in chapter 1, this is fro m the Doll Divine Alisa Christopher avatar maker)

When I was done changing, I left my room and walk to the dinner hall to eat breakfast. When I arrive there, I politely greeted good morning to everyone and went to my original seat thats next to opal. We start eating and we had a relaxing silent while eating but also have some small conversation. When were done eating the Air Ship has already arrived to pick me up and go to Republic City. I went back to my room to grab my bag that I packed and grabed the freshly cleaned clothes that I told the maid to wash it and put it in my bag. I went to grab zizi. I rode zizi back so that we could easily go to the air ship. Zizi was the first one going in the air ship. Before I went in the air ship said my one more good bye to them.

𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞, 𝐢'𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 - I said while hugging them one by one.

𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐡, 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐦𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐜𝐞, 𝐢 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐜𝐞 - Auntie said as I lastly hugs her then walk into the Air Ship and Waved to them a goodbye.

The air ship start flying away. In this journey I decide to just sleep against zizi because after all I cant do anything because of blindness. I hoped on zizi back and curl into a ball and start drifting into a great peaceful slumber.

~Timeskip with toph Jr being a heavy sleeper~

The Air ship Driver announced us that we're finally at Republic City. I grabbed my bag and hoped back on zizi back and start walking out the Air ship. Zizi start walking to where the direction of Republic City is because there is no space to land the Air ship near Republic City. Zizi start walking in the sidewalk of the road and to be honest I can't see to sure if people is look at me because I feel like a bunch of people is looking at me. When I finally arrived at the police station, I let Zizi wait outside the police station. I hoped of Zizi and grabbed my bag. I started walking to where mom's office at. When I finally arrived at the destination, I knocked on the door and waited mom to answer. When mom finally answered the door.

𝐘𝐨𝐰, 𝐌𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐦 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐳𝐳𝐮𝐩? -
I said with lots of confidence.

𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐤𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐨 - mom said while smiling then hugs me and I gracefully hug back.