𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 6

Toph pov. (toppy will be the nickname of the second toph)

I woke up from a large bang from my tent door.

𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐨.... - I said rubbing my eyes and put my hand out then lay it on the ground to see who is it.

𝐎𝐤𝐚𝐲! 𝐍𝐨 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠! 𝐖𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐨! - stifu toph yelled while shaking me with earthbending.

𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲, 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲.... 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠... - I said sat up yawning.

𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐞! 𝐒𝐨 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬! - toph yelled throwing the bag at me then walked out.

I sighed then checked what's inside the bag. Their were some boots, fluffy winter jacket, pants, and gloves. I closed my tent door and changed into the clothes toph throwed at me:

(just imagined that the jacket cap is not covering the head and the hair was untied but the bangs that she have will be the same as toph's

(just imagined that the jacket cap is not covering the head and the hair was untied but the bangs that she have will be the same as toph's.)

~timeskip to South pole~
No one's pov.

Penga, the dark one, ho tun, and toppy were removing some metals from the snow.

𝐏𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐚! 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐨𝐧𝐞! 𝐓𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐲! 𝐆𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 - ho tun said while trying to remove a big metal from the snow.

Penga, the dark one, and toppy went to ho tun to metal bend the metal out of the snow.

𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐬, 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐭𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐲 - toppy said crossing my arms annoyed.

𝐃𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲! 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐞, 𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧! - penga said cheerfully.

Toppy sighed in annoyance because to the fact this is gonna take an while and still not use to shoes or boots.

𝐁𝐨𝐲, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐚 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐚 𝐬𝐧𝐨𝐰! - penga complained.

𝐰𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐞! 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐚 "𝐚 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐚 𝐬𝐧𝐨𝐰"! - toppy said.

𝐎 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐭, 𝐢𝐜𝐲 𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐝 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐰? -the dark one said.