CHAPTER SIX.

Silence. The cabin was full of nothing but silence. No one dared to speak or confess. Tory closely watched everyone just waiting for someone to slip up or show any sign of nervousness. They were all stoic and didn't make a single move. It didn't matter how long it took or how tired she got, there was no way Tory was going to let her guard down. She was going to figure out who this killer was and when she did, she wasn't going to hesitate to give them a piece of her mind. They were going to wish that they had never messed with Tory Nichols and her friends. Tory had high hopes that she would catch the killer, and after what seemed like hours, she finally managed to figure it out. It made perfect sense and she couldn't wait to share her theory with the rest of the group.

But first, she just had to get them to stop fighting. Yet again, Demetri and Hawk were in the middle of an argument. Demetri was accusing Hawk of being the killer, but Hawk wasn't having it.

"I can't vouch for Robby, but I was in the shower when Tory was attacked," Hawk said. "This entire thing is making me stress sweat and I couldn't stand smelling myself for another second."

Tory looked at his hair. She wasn't sure how she hadn't noticed it before, but it was standing up straighter than it had been before. His mohawk was no longer falling flat. If what he was saying was true and he was in the shower and had enough time to fix his mohawk, then there was no way he was the killer. That didn't matter, because if she was correct, then Hawk wasn't the killer.

"Robby," Tory said. "Anything you wanna say? Or maybe confess?"

"What?" Robby asked. "I didn't leave the cabin."

"Sam, Miguel and I were together the entire time and if he was in the shower then that just leaves you," Demetri said.

"Why are you so sure that it's one of us?" Robby asked.

"Because it's the only thing that makes sense and right now, all signs are pointing to you," Tory answered.

Robby shook his head. "You seriously think I'd murder people? My own father?"

"Think about it. It all makes sense," Tory said to the group. "When Doug and Mikey died, who was the person who went with them?"

Everyone turned to look at Robby. What Tory was saying made sense. They weren't sure how they hadn't realized that at first. If it really was one of them, then it made sense for it to be Robby. He had been the only one who wasn't in the cabin when Doug and Mikey were murdered. But Robby had been attacked. How could he be the killer if he also got hurt?

"I was literally attacked," Robby said.

"Or you wanted it to appear that way," Tory said. "You did it to yourself."

"And Stingray?" Miguel asked. "If Robby was at the gas station when he died, then who killed him?"

"He had plenty of time to walk back to the camp, somehow lure him out giving him the perfect opportunity to kill him before banging on the door pretending to be a victim, hoping that no one would suspect him," Tory responded.

"That's insane," Robby said, rolling his eyes at her.

Everyone had to agree with her. What Tory was made sense. It made perfect sense. Considering that she had so much knowledge about horror movies, her theory was believable. The group was convinced that Robby was the killer, but he refused to admit it. There was just one issue with Tory's theory. There were plot holes that didn't add up or make sense—certain elements missing that couldn't make Robby the only killer. Tory didn't just have one theory about who the killer was. She had two and pretty soon, it was about to make even more sense, but also less sense at the same time.