[18+] Jotaro Kujo

Requested by: no one
Genre: is smut a genre?
-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Punishment

.
.
.
.

!! PURE ASS PORN !!
!! TERRIBLE SMUT WRITING !!
!! MOMMY KINK IDK !!
!! We all know that Jotaro is a basic bottom bitch despite his menacing size !!

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Jotaro groan in response, though his groan was muffle due to his mouth being covered with duck tape. His both wrist were tied together as the rope is connected on the metal hook at the bed head of the bed. You smirk devilishly as you stare at him as he stared at you with those pleading eyes. You giggled as you slowed down your hand on his cock making him groan helplessly as his arched back as he looked back at you with a pleading look.

Even though he's much more larger than you, you know who's the boss when it comes to the bedroom and Jotaro knew that very well. This is his punishment for calling you a bitch in public. Your hand stopped making him whine even more. Slowly, you tighten your grip against his throbbing cock.

You giggled and smirk at him, it was so cute to see him this helpless, naked in your bed as he helplessly stare at you. Jotaro on the other was even more turned on by your dominance.

"You've been very bad today, Puppy." You said with a devilish smirk. Biting your bottom lip as you heard him let out an animalistic groan. Slowly, you ran your other hand on his tone abs, up to his neck as you keep on tightening your grip on his needy cock.

Jotaro's breath quickened as you tighten your grip even more making him whine even more.

"Would you do it again, Puppy?" You asked him cutely by giving him a sweet smile. Jotaro quickly shook his head to no as with a whine.

You let go of his cock as you climb up to his and sitting on his stomach as you take off your shirt making Jotaro even more needy to touch you and ravage your body. Teasing him as you leaned in towards his face with a smirk.

"Are you going to disobey me again, Jotaro-kun?" You asked with a smile as you leaned your naked chest towards him making him even more excited as he let out a deep growl as he slowly shook his head in response.

Jotaro tried to pull the rope, hoping it would break so that he could feel your breast on his hands. Feeling you go down from his stomach, he now once again felt your hands against his stomach as his back arched once again. Hoping you would move your hands.

"You're so needy, Puppy. It turned me on..." You said as you began to tease him once again by slowly down your movement with your hands.

This is seriously killing Jotaro as he couldn't take such torture. He's so needy for you, he wanted to feel his cock to be your hot inside. He wanted to cum so bad but with your hand movements being slowed down, it makes him unable to do so.

"Jotaro?" You called out for him with a smirk as he looked at you with those needy lustful eyes. You giggled, "Would you like me to please you now?" You asked. Damn, you're so wet for this. Jotaro being your basic bottom bitch is turning you even more. What's worse is that you're also feeling needy for his cock. But this is his torture and you need to remind yourself for that.

Jotaro nod his head like a puppy as you but your lips and let out a sigh in which sounded like a moan onto jotaro's ears as this made him came catching you in surprise. You give him a stern look.

"Did I tell you to come?" You said as you tighten your grip on his cock in which made him whine almost bringing him up in tears. Damn, was he loving this.

Jotaro shook his head as this made your sigh. Smiling at him sweetly, "Fine. I'll cut the ropes for you so you can enjoy." You said as you take off your pants fully as this made Jotaro even more needy as he arched his back in excitement as he whine under the duck tape that you had put on his lips.

Getting the scissors as you carefully cut off the rope. And once it was fully out of Jotaro's wrist, he quickly pulled your down the bed and getting top of you without taking off the duck tape on his mouth. This had suddenly take a different turn and it turned you even more knowing that he can fully get you under him and under control.

Jotaro then grabbed both of your knees and spread it gently, carefully not hurting you or displeasing you because he knows how much you can get rough with him and torture him. Earlier was just the surface of it, you can even get worse with that and he knows to himself that he couldn't take the torture anymore.

Jotaro huffed out a breath on his nose as he align himself to you and slamming his cock against you as he didn't waste any more moment to pound on you with an unbelievable speed as you moaned his name loud as Jotaro let out a groan as he buried his face on the crook of your neck not minding the pain on his back due to your scratching it.

His pace was unbelievably fast and it's making your eyes roll back due to the pleasure as you keep on moaning his name. Jotaro was really loud this time with his groans.

Jotaro didn't give any break with his pace as he keeps on pounding on you. You felt a knot on your stomach as you let out a gasp, "J-Jotaro! I-Im close!" You said as you closed your eyes.

Jotaro groaned in response as he felt himself coming close. You let out a loud moan, "I'm coming!" You shouted as you gasp.

Jotaro knew you came as he felt your walls tighten against his cock, yet he didn't stop and keep on pounding on you making sure to come as soon as possible. And when he did, He let out a loud animalistic growl as he keeps on pushing letting his high out.

You both were running out of breath when Jotaro lie down beside you, face down. You turn towards him with a smile as you ran your hands on his hair, the duck tape was still over his lips as his hair lazily covers his eyes.

"Good boy, Jotaro. You made me come before you." You said with a proud smile.

Jotaro huff as he pulled you towards him as he wrapped his arms against your naked body. You giggled, "I love you too." You said knowing that this is his silent way of saying I love you to you.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
Sorry for the poor writing!! It's my first time NYAHAHAHAH. I hope you enjoy~!