Jotaro Kujo

Requested by: Quirky_MidgetGenre: Angst(?) & NSFW✨Seriously, if you're not used to Jotaro's quiet personality, make him a yandere? Dude, the world is going to end bro✨

Genre: Angst(?) & NSFW
✨Seriously, if you're not used to Jotaro's quiet personality, make him a yandere? Dude, the world is going to end bro✨

🚨Unhealthy Obsession🚨
-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

On the ride home in the airplane, you were quiet in between seats of Jotaro and his Grandfather. Your childhood friend Kakyoin...Did not make it with you. You hold back the tears as you sigh, narrowing your eyes as you force the muscle in your eyes to not shed a single tear. The only reason you survived in this journey was because you are gifted with a powerful stand that control the elements of Water. That means, Boiling and Freezing.

Jotaro on the other...

You don't know, you can read him unlike you can read Kakyoin like an open book. He's so quiet and distant, and you know to yourself that Jotaro is the one who got the biggest scar on this journey. He and Kakyoin became close friends, and you can see that sadness in his eyes when he knew about the news. But what baffled you is that how fast he brushed it off like it has nothing to do with him.

Then after the events of that...Jotaro had been acting strange.

────────────  ────────────

Jotaro waited for you outside of the school campus as he was being swarmed by his fangirls as usual. The two of you became friends, since there's only the two of you that understands each other especially of what happened in Egypt. And as for Jotaro, he can't help to feel like he's the only one for you, you understand him like no one else. It's like, fate has brought the two of you to met just for this to happen-

"Jotaro! Let's walk home together!" The girl said as she clings on Jotaro arms. He growled under his breath and didn't said nothing.

"Are you waiting for me, Jotaro?" One girl asked in a flirty manner that seemed to ticked him off.

He then sigh and shook the girl off to his arms, a bit rough as he now saw your form walking towards the school gates. But his breath hitched when he saw you walking along with your male classmate. You both were having a conversation, and that you were laughing as you walk along side that person. This fueled his anger even more as his jaw clenched in annoyance as he have to watch you with that guy.

His hand balled into a fist as he contain himself from hitting this girls in annoyance.

Once you reached, you give Jotaro a small smile.

"Sup?" You greeted as you nod your head curtly. The guy beside you seemed to be intimidated by Jotaro as he nervously wave at your tall friend.

"H-Hello, Jotaro..." He greeted quietly.

Jotaro only grunt as he started to walk ahead. You followed him along with your companion.

"Why is he still here?" Jotaro asked on annoyance.