Josuke Higashikata

Requested by: No one
Genre: Fluff

Blind

.
.
.
.

Josuke was the talk of the town. He would always follow up this woman to wherever she's going on her daily life. No one knows what his relationship with her, and they never know the full story as to why he's stalking to poor girl.

The girl was oblivious with the actions of Josuke. And she never seemed to be worried that he's always following her to wherever she's going, nonetheless, she's  as if, doesn't even know that he's doing this to her.

Josuke seemed to look bad in the eyes of the others. Why would a boy like him would stalk up such a nice girl? Does he have a bad intent on her? People would never because they don't know his motives and reasons as to why.

The girl was walking very carefully with her stick. She sigh and stopped walking on her tracks. And of course, Josuke was just behind her, a bit further away. He also stopped when she took a halt.

His hands were on his pockets. He's wearing a a yellow shirt, his black baggy pants as he also wears his sneakers. It was weekends, so Josuke and the girl didn't have any classes to attend to.

"You're still following me?" The girl asked as she slowly turned around. A small smile was displayed on her pale lips. Her name is (Y/n) (L/n), a blind yet enthusiastic girl. And this is the girl that Josuke would quietly stalk everyday even before going to school.

Josuke didn't spoke but just stand there silently. He's not sure if she's just playing, but he knows that she's just saying that to know if he's still following her.

"You know I can tell that you're following me, Josuke." She said with a light giggle right after.

Yet again, she received silence. She sigh, and yet still with a smile as she turned around, "Well, You can follow me all you want. But we did talk about this right?" She said as she started to keep on walking to wherever she wanted to go.

Of course, Josuke remembered. He totally remembered at how he almost had a heart attack when she had gotten out of the house on her own to get to the nearest convenience store. They also had an argument on that in which lead to an agreement.

Josuke was so worried about her safety whenever she would go out. He doesn't know what he's going to do if something bad happened to her. His relationship with her is special, yet both of them decided to keep it private. (Y/n) means the world to him, and he knows right from the start that she blind. He knows that, and that's why he felt like this is a huge responsibility for him to keep her safe at all cost.

But that comes with a price. The girl wanted to prove that she can handle herself alone. She may be blind, but her other senses were also strong. She just needed a guide and that's why she needed a stick.

And ever since then, Josuke would secretly stalk his girlfriend whenever she's going to buy something at the store. This became a daily routine of his. He would leave everything that he's doing at the moment to make sure she's safe.

A couple of minutes have passed and the girl finally made her way to her house. She's not living alone, yet she doesn't have any parents left. The only thing she has on her side inside that house is her little brother, who's a kid and is going to kindergarten.

"Are you still there, Josuke?" The girl asked as she seemed to have a problem of getting her keys since it's all mixed up in her keychain.

Josuke looked over from her shoulders to see what was happening. He doesn't know if she's still playing and wanting to know if he's still following her, but when he heard her groan quietly that's when he thought of her being serious about having a problem with her keys.

Josuke quietly yet gently took the keys from her hand as he got the right key and opened the door for her.

The girl scoff, "I knew you were following me." She said as she gives him a grin.

Josuke rolled his eyes and sigh, "So you were playing around with finding the right key." He said as he guided the girl to walk inside, but she immediately declined with her actions. So, that's why, he just grabbed her stuff as he watched her enter the house and removing her shoes.

Josuke did the same as the girl sigh.

"We've talked about this right? People will think of you as a stalker sooner or later." She said as her voice hint worries.

Josuke chuckled, "Nah, it's fine. They already think I am." He said as he grabbed her hands and intertwined with it as he walked her towards the living room.

"Josuke...!" She whined as Josuke gently made her seat at the couch.

"Shush, You bought all these items so I'm guessing you want to make some Tonkatsu?" Josuke asked as he smiled when his little girl pouted, she nodded otherwise.

"Yes. But I'm going to help." She said as she tried to stand up but Josuke's stand stopped her from doing so.

The girl familiarized the touch as he smiled, "Hello, Crazy Diamond." She greeted as this made the stand tilt his head to the side.

"I'm going to make this. Wanna listen to music?" Josuke asked as the girl nodded.

Josuke then nodded and played a music throughout the living room.

"Be back soon, okay?" (Y/n) said as this made Josuke smile.

"Sure, anything for you." He replied.

Josuke of course, tried healing her visions. But when he found out that this was in born for her, he was disappointed. Josuke knew that (Y/n) loved him for who her is, and not just by his looks. He met plenty of girls who only liked him by his looks and not by who he is, so when he met (Y/n) that's where he felt like he was loved and immediately falls in love with her kind nature.

He would always ask the same thing;

"Would you still love me if you finally know what I look like?"

He would always ask that. And he will most likely to get the same answer that never fails to make him feel giddy inside;

"Remember, I'm blind. I didn't fall for your looks because I fell in love with your caring, loving, and kind personality, Josuke. You're crazy if you thought I feel for your looks."

She would always said that and that would most likely make him laugh. Just hearing laugh and making her happy is enough for Josuke to love her every single day.

Because she loved him for who he is and not for what he is.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Hope you liked it!! Thank you for reading💕🦋
Stone Ocean finally confirmed! Sorry i am late🦋

. Under-Editing .