Jonathan Joestar

Requested by: Quirky_Midget i hope you and your family get better soon :(

Genre: Angst & Fluff
✨sweet boi Jonathan✨

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

It was hard. When you're not familiar to the feeling, where everything seemed to confused you. And I mean everything. You start to assume things, your mother would thought that it was just a puppy love that would past against you, but you know that that won't end soon.

You helplessly madly in love with this young lad. Their family was a good friend of yours, so everyday, when him and his father had that chance to visit, they would. And that was the time you would see him.

His name was Jonathan. Yes, the son of George Joestar. He was a real gentleman, and not to mention adorable. He was everything a woman could ask for, and yet, here you are, day dreaming that one day, that young lad would notice your feeling.

At first, you were in denial. Telling yourself that it was just a stupid crush and nothing more important and that you'll get over it soon. But no, you were wrong. You were so wrong that to the point where Jonathan had started to notice another girl, you can feel your heart crush in envy and jealousy.

To the point where you wished you didn't met him.

This was the day that Jonathan was once again going to visit his best friend. He was excited that he didn't even get to ate his own lunch as he desperately asked his father to take their depart towards the (Last Name)'s manor. Of course, when George saw how much excited Jonathan he agreed.

Arriving at the victorian manor, he immediately ran towards the two golden colossal doors. Knocking with an excitement, the door was opened by one of their maids. They of course, Welcome the Joestar's warmly with a smile. And so, Jonathan then ran upstairs to look for you. He can't wait to tell his adventures to her.

He loved the way that she would just sat there and listen to his stories. Though, something tells him, that at some part of his stories, (Name) was forcing himself to be happy for him. But, for what reason? Maybe, Jonathan would like to find out soon.

Jonathan then came across on what of (Name)'s personal maids, he then politely asked as to where she is at the moment. And when the maid said that you were in the maze garden with someone else that he didn't knew, His heart immediately thump at unfamiliar pace.

Jonathan then nodded and thanked the maid as he headed immediately at the garden, and of course, entered the maze garden. It was quiet for a moment as he find himself turning to every corner at every second, and when he heard a muffled conversation, he immediately recognized your voice. He smiled as he headed there immediately.

He heard your laugh as he stopped in his tracks as he heard a males voice. His heart was once again beating so fast as an unpleasant feeling wrapped around his heart, he doesn't like that feeling. But, what is it? What's that feeling that he is feeling now?

He then took the courage to confront you and see you and who's with you right now. And for some reason, Jonathan doesn't like that you were with someone else that he doesn't know let alone made you laugh. He was confused at this new found feeling that he is feeling at the moment.

And there, Jonathan saw you in your beautiful (Fav/C) dress and of course, the male beside who which to have a white snowy hair, his golden eyes watching you with such an adoration. Jonathan gulped the lump in his throat as he took a deep breath and placed a smile on his face.

"Hello! (Name)!" He greeted making you turn around to face him. Your face immediately turned a bit red as you smiled at your friend who just arrived.