Synopsis

D I A B L O: Behind The Cursed Ruins

SYNOPSIS

They say that each of one of us have our own demons. Sometimes it's through the past that we can't forget, memories that causes us pain, the things we tried so hard not to tell anyone, or that voice that tells us to just let go and let the wind carry it all.

But for me it's different.

Dahil hindi lang iisa ang nagsisilbing bulong na gumigising sa pilit kong itinatago. Hindi iisang dahilan at sa halip patong-patong na rason. My demon is stronger... and louder. It's part of my past and present, it circle around my entirety to darken my memories, it is what silence my mouth from speaking about it, and the voice... I couldn't listen to the voice that whisper in my ear. I can never let go.

Pero nabago ang lahat dahil sa isang pagkakamali. Isang gabi na hindi dapat nangyari. Dahil sa isang iglap tila gumalaw ang lupa sa paligid ko at unti-unti no'n na binago ang mundo ko.

Dahil sa iisang tao na hindi ko na dapat nakilala pa. The man that crossed the wrong path while the sky is bleeding red tears. The man that I should have stopped myself from wanting. The man that saved me and the man that was saved by someone else.

The man that should have never met me.

Because the demon in my world suddenly woke up from a deep sleep and through him... what inside me wanted to be set free.