Chapter 15:

Sebastian already went inside one the huts Mr. Marble had prepared for them. Stella and Hugo, outside talking.

"So what about your Dad? Have you thought about it?" Hugo asked sitting next to Stella in the grass

"No, I haven't." she said looking down

"You have to think about it soon. As you said, your father can go over the line."

"I know. I just- I just don't know what to do."

"That's why I'm here. To help you." Hugo said as he hugged Stella

They then lied down and once more, looked at the stars.

"It's more seen here! Don't you think?"

"Yeah, it is."

They stopped for a few minutes. Hugo then realized Stella fell asleep already. He then carried her back inside the hut and placed her down gently on her bed.

He kissed her forehead, "Goodnight Stella."

***

"Is she asleep?" Sebastian asked as the two of them talked in the living room

"Uh yeah!"

"Have you already thought about how we can stop his father?"

"No, I haven't."

"We need to come up something soon. For now, we should stay here until her father attacks."

"What? We're not gonna let her father attack. We should be aware on what his next move is."

"Right."

Later on, both of them felt sleepy and decided to call it a day. Hugo slept next to Stella and Sebastian on the other bed since there were only two beds.

Before Hugo fell asleep, Stella felt his presence and woke up.

"Hey."

"Go back to sleep."

She hummed and went back to sleep. Hugo hugged her waist and felt butterflies in her stomach. She smiled at him and dozed off.

***

It was morning once again. Stella and Hugo in a cuddle position. Stella woke up then started to stand up but woke up Hugo.

"You awake?"

"Damn, his sleepy voice." Stella said to herself

"Yeah, I am."

Hugo didn't do anything but Stella was blushing still thinking about the hug and sleepy voice. She made her way to the kitchen and decided to cook breakfast for the three of them.

"Rise and shine! Breakfast is ready!"

The two of them then came down the stairs. Stella looked away since Hugo and Sebastian have their messy hairs. Not trying to be caught blushing. As they were done eating, they decided to change into their new clothes. They then made their way to Mr. Marble's hut.

"Morning children. How was your first night here at the secret garden?"

"It was fun really. Stars were more seen here."

"Right. I love looking at the stars at night too. Now, how about we come up with the plan to stop your father."

As Hugo was about to suggest something, Celeste came in.

"Master Marble! I heard the worst news in the whole universe of-"

"Just get to the point Celeste." Stella said, getting worried

"I heard that your Dad is planning to find the secret garden, destroy it and change it into his new secret kingdom!"

"What?! There's no way he's doing that!"

"I'm sorry Stella but I heard it coming from one of his guards."

"Then the game begins." she said as she looked at Mr. Marble and Hugo